Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

I can't wait to see the secrets :p

And I just got zapped in the ear since there is lighting because I was wearing earphones D:
What?! Seriously?

Holy crap that's my biggest fear. I'm convinced every time there's lightning I'll be nailed. Did it hurt?

Arguments in that house always dissipate quickly, the Priya and David argument for example, Priya was on the verge of tears then the next minute they hugged it out.

Priya just before hugging David.

images

Not too much but I got the biggest fright - I think I'll get off the computer now as it's a bit too dangerous haha
Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. Not worth it. Try to sneak back when the show starts but if not I'll fill you in advance: Prisus Reigns. AGAIN. :)

David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.

David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.
i think it was ryan that day that referred to the shaving as 'david playing his first card early'. i agree, david obviously intended to shave that ugly beard at some point.

I can't wait to see the secrets :p

And I just got zapped in the ear since there is lighting because I was wearing earphones D:
You guys get a lot more lightning and hail than we do. Be careful.

I'm interested for the Priya and Travis argument tonight after seeing the promo 'you're corrupted', also Skye crying after watching the videos 'I don't want to be here anymore' (make it happen Australia, make strung out Skye get evicted tomorrow).

So are there going to be any messages from home tonight? or does Channel Nine just want a 'storm'?

@Frankie_ when is corruption mentioned? There's a lot of the word dictator thrown around in the video I'm seeing. I hope we get to see the extended version cause Travis is shirtless and yelling (weird), Priya is all "I don't think I did" (weirder), and then Penny's all covered in chocolate (really, really weird.)

Back