Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

Also, is anyone else under the impression that they shot the whole secrets episode Friday night when they usually have their party? I'm okay with that I think, better than 48 hours from the end when it's just pointless stirring.

lol theres a new preview with Skye done up as Marilyn Monroe doing the whole 'Happy Birthday (BB)' thing. Oh boy... :p

i think it was ryan that day that referred to the shaving as 'david playing his first card early'. i agree, david obviously intended to shave that ugly beard at some point.

He did, but not that early in the game.

What?! Seriously?

Holy crap that's my biggest fear. I'm convinced every time there's lightning I'll be nailed. Did it hurt?
I got tingled by loghtning once.

I was standing on the edge at The Three Sisters one night and a bolt of lightning hit the cliff face below me and I was holding the wet chain-link fence and, it didn't hurt, but I felt the flow going through me, and I kind of tingled and jiggled.

No superpowers have manifested, as yet.

Last edited:
Hello sweethearts,

Apologies for not posting these last few days. I have been down with a terrible fever. No matter though, the doctors at the hospital and my beautiful grandson watched me like hawks the entire time.

Hup!

One of the nurses, however, I had to send her away. She was a fucking thief! Cunning little bastard!

Anyway, I have returned now.

Love you, darlin's

Nan.

I got tingled by loghtning once.

I was standing on the edge at The Three Sister one night and a bolt of lightning hit the cliff face below me and I was holding the wet chain-link fence and, it didn't hurt, but I felt the flow going through me, and I kind of tingled and jiggled.

No superpowers have manifested, as yet.
Oh my gosh. Seriously you can put me at the top of the tallest building, throw a snake and spider at me, whatever. Other than something happening to my son and husband... lightning is my biggest fear ever. Tingled and jiggled??? Nope nope nope. There's only one reason why I want that to happen and it ain't because of some damn lightning!! I'm really happy to hear you're ok though :)

David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.
I think the beard may have been his 'thing,' his hook, the thing that set him apart in the monumentally shallow reality casting scene - like, Jake is the bland white guy with glasses, Leo is the bland white guy from Canada, Lawson the bland white guy who does magic etc. He seemed very reluctant to shave it when Tim suggested it, saying something like it got him in there or something.

Also, is anyone else under the impression that they shot the whole secrets episode Friday night when they usually have their party? I'm okay with that I think, better than 48 hours from the end when it's just pointless stirring.

Time-wise it makes sense that they pre-recorded it over the weekend, rather than doing it live tonight and ruining what will either be the last or 2nd-to-last night for the HMs.

Oh my gosh. Seriously you can put me at the top of the tallest building, throw a snake and spider at me, whatever. Other than something happening to my son and husband... lightning is my biggest fear ever. Tingled and jiggled??? Nope nope nope. There's only one reason why I want that to happen and it ain't because of some damn lightning!! I'm really happy to hear you're ok though :)
More than okay. I was sort of euphoric, and I had this tremendous feelimg that I was doing the right thing with my life, 'cause I was right there at that time, like God got involved... like Jules in Pulp Fiction. It was good.

4384cc76b9f79909469efdef0b8f48f3.png

microwave.gif.gif

But why.

@Frankie_ when is corruption mentioned? There's a lot of the word dictator thrown around in the video I'm seeing. I hope we get to see the extended version cause Travis is shirtless and yelling (weird), Priya is all "I don't think I did" (weirder), and then Penny's all covered in chocolate (really, really weird.)
I stand corrected, I watched the promo yesterday and couldn't remember correctly what Travis was yelling, though yes I hope we get an extended version of the scene also.

...Travis has to go!... NOW!!!!!!... on the weekend I was talking my son and I mentioned the word... 'massive' in a sentence... my grandson and granddaughter was there as I said it... my grandson said... 'that's massive!... way to go Travis!'... :wideyed::facepalm::mad::rage:...

...needless to say that I told my grandson that I've used that word since I was a kid so it isn't exactly a 'new' word... Travis has a lot to answer for!... get the mongrel out of the house Big Brother!... oh!... that's right... you guys have earmarked him to be the winner of this from day one haven't you?... oh silly me!...

...GET TRAVIS OUT!!!!!... cheers.:mad:

Hello sweethearts,

Apologies for not posting these last few days. I have been down with a terrible fever. No matter though, the doctors at the hospital and my beautiful grandson watched me like hawks the entire time.

Hup!

One of the nurses, however, I had to send her away. She was a fucking thief! Cunning little bastard!

Anyway, I have returned now.

Love you, darlin's

Nan.

I so hope you reported that nurse - being a CNC (Clinical Nurse Consultant) I know that we have to weed out the bad eggs and sadly I see many that are less than competent these days...back in my day ..yada yada yada

Back