Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

The more you know and perhaps that was far too much for me to know about him! :laugh: Must be his passion, yeah?:tongue:

Have you ever worked at The European?[DOUBLEPOST=1416471342][/DOUBLEPOST]

So you want endless footage of her butt? lol
no, i havent.

You know Ian though?
yes. ian was a close friend of marc brown, the head chef at bella (where the 5 chefs dinner was). ian was actually there iirc. karen martini too.
the other bella ian was ian lawless. he was head chef there before marc. he left to go compete in (and win) my restaurant rules.

yes. ian was a close friend of marc brown, the head chef at bella (where the 5 chefs dinner was). ian was actually there. karen martini too.
the other bella ian was ian lawless. he was head chef there before marc. he left to go compete (and win) my restaurant rules.

I know him well and he is a great guy. :) He offered me "buddy"(free) tickets to Melbourne for the Caulfield Cup soiree he and Gary Meaghan were all up in. I had prior commitments. :/ Just sayin', he would have been mortified by Skye's stuff.:tongue:

Aww I'll miss you Ted. To be honest I was struggling to maintain interest last night. Just quietly I wouldn't be too bothered if Ryan left. For the first few weeks I barely knew he was there, he's like an intruder to me. See you in here before finale I hope.

Once Teflon has been scratched.

Back