Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

Oswin

TONIGHT 8.30pm on GO!

These are your FINALISTS for 2014. TONIGHT on GO! it's the two Intruders versus the four Originals... But who will make it to the finish line? Big Brother's Final Week, TONIGHT 8.30pm on GO!

Preview:
"Am I boy crazy?"
"No way, dude!"

(please merge / delete thread if needed please, mods - I couldn't find one for tonight) :)

Western Australia viewers - 8:40pm on Channel 9.

1782033_905296319489833_1037918368461573729_n.jpg

Good afternoon to Our Leader, Moderators, Visible Members, Invisible Members, Lurkers and Robots. I have a feeling this is going to be the BEST EPISODE EVER!

I plan on dropping an E at about 8pm and I am just going to rave my way though it!

I wonder how much of the 90 mins will be focused on Jason & Aisha's rumored return as Santa's Elves, or is that gonna be on tomorrow's daily?

more contrived content. whoop whoop

Where are they going to get a full 90 minutes of footage from, from 2 days..?

Gonna be a lot of replays on this episode methinks.

You should get out more. Summertime vs television?
Both. I work full-time but I'm also a part-time video editor so naturally TV is an obsession. I have a huge TV on DVD collection at home - and my harddrive of BBAU seasons also gets a fair work out from time to time. I live and breathe it.

But when it comes to BB, I thrive on this shit - even when I hate it. ;) haha

Can't believe it's over in a week. This is gonna throw my routine of gym>dinner>walk around the block and then getting back at 8:15pm so i can mentally prepare myself and withhold pressure to take a piss over what type of shit Big Brother is gonna throw at me on the night.

Both. I work full-time but I'm also a part-time video editor so naturally TV is an obsession. I have a huge TV on DVD collection at home - and my harddrive of BBAU seasons also gets a fair work out from time to time. I live and breathe it.

you should be a HM... we'd support you :)

(promise, my photoshops of you would be in good taste :p)

As I said, you should get out more.

Good afternoon to Our Leader, Moderators, Visible Members, Invisible Members, Lurkers and Robots. I have a feeling this is going to be the BEST EPISODE EVER!

I plan on dropping an E at about 8pm and I am just going to rave my way though it!

Don't be a greedy bitch, pass them around ;)

Back