Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

Not really, she is only on when she does something disgusting.

This is not dissing her really as I'm indifferent to the girl ( as far as fandom goes - rabidly for or against), but I was appalled by her lack of consideration as to hygiene, especially in a shared house situation. Two examples we have seen: the poo shoe incident and when tasting food, putting the SAME spoon back in the bowl. WRONG WRONG WRONG!

giphy.gif

I trust during the 3 months, there are MANY more examples of the same.

I've now decided that I couldn't care less who wins, except for Skye or Lina (hope they don't win). Apart from funny Penny, what a slack bunch!

The interesting ones have left.

Can't be bothered to make any further comments on anything in this episode, the most boring one ever!! What a waste of time to watch it!!

That's surprising seems like AU would be quite like home. Tons of American movies, TV shows and music. Can still use all the American tech products google, FB, Twitter, Instagram, IOS, windows, Android.
Um, my idea of travelling doesn't involve movies, television, or social media but regardless, I wasn't referring to Americans in Australia but those I've encountered whilst travelling myself. Doesn't matter where - Turkey, Cambodia, Sinai penisular, France, Portugal all bring vivid memories of americans complaining with what has become a standard "My god, it's not like this back home." I'm often heard responding with "No shit Sherlock." It's a pet hate of mine.

I didn't watch the full episode. Did I really miss anything?

No. It was on GO so I guess they assumed ratings would be low. It was just a bunch of old footage edited together, while the HMs were asked some questions about their time in the house.
We discovered fascinating stuff like the fact that Ryan doesn't have the hots for Skye. Priya scrunches her toilet paper and Travel likes to "ventilate" his feelings.

Back