Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

Penny is slightly starting to irk me now tbh...

It took you that long ? I've gone between feelings of being irked and admiration for her about 5 times since she's been in the house already. lol.

Would be funny if she won BB..

Intruders have advantage of having family with full wallets ready to go..

Just goes to show how unfair this month-before intruder crap is. Not two but fucking four of them.

Chocolate goes mouldy? Who knew ... it usually doesn't last long enough to go off.
My commiserations to 10-year-old you.
95% certainty is was actually 'blooming', where fat and/or sugar comes to the surface of chocolate (due to poor storage) and looks similar to white mould. actual mould required moisture which cannot be present in tempered chocolate.[DOUBLEPOST=1416407605][/DOUBLEPOST]i plan to download this episode tomorrow. i am reading that it features skye quite prominently :inlove:

It's not often I answer my phone or txt through an episode... Tonight was ZzZzZzz

Does anyone else feel that the intruder format this year has not only paved the way for two newbies into the final week, but more importantly - its taken away from the usual suspense of those final few evictions..

Oh, I did put my phone down during the Skye butt highlight reel :/

Bye everyone. I have made a mess of my kitchen and smeared my iPad with butter and flour. Pretty piss poor effort on the pages tonight, under 50. Think I see @tedfthis not too far away.

I am a long way away Willoughby. Only 50 pages yesterday, see how much I was missed?
I'm out of here until Teflon gets evicted, someone send me the good news in a PM if he goes in the next 3, please. Its cringe TV at the moment. TWO words to describe the show - MORE SHIT.

That's surprising seems like AU would be quite like home. Tons of American movies, TV shows and music. Can still use all the American tech products google, FB, Twitter, Instagram, IOS, windows, Android.

It's similar when you take technology into account, but the US truly has a different vibe to here. I like the States, well at least the places I have been there. Anyone I met there was really friendly and very helpful. :)

There is a very fine line between bravado and confidence. Either way she has it in spades.

Skye may be a lot of things, but lacking in confidence is not one of them.

Priya made the point that Skye was so insecure that she was thrilled just to have the cool kids talk to her.

95% certainty is was actually 'blooming', where fat and/or sugar comes to the surface of chocolate (due to poor storage) and looks similar to white mould. actual mould required moisture which cannot be present in tempered chocolate.[DOUBLEPOST=1416407605]

Yep, it had gone white. It was blooming. But when I was 10 it just looked like mould to me.

Did anyone in here want to know about Priya's friendship with Skye? what a load of crap

I did. I noticed when BB showed Skye saying that she loved Priya and when Priya would give Skye advice. I noticed that after they became friends they never nominated each other and were supportive and happy for each other.

Ryan? 200 grand would be pocket change to him. The money would probably change the lives of the other housemates.

Haha. I laugh every time I see you make a reference to Ryan's wealth based on nothing more than his looks and the fact that he skis. However, you may be correct. Ryan did spend two years traveling in Europe and North America and his sister is off to travel for a year as well. There must be some money somewhere.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/tv-frolics-not-ryan/2385671/[DOUBLEPOST=1416427439][/DOUBLEPOST]
I find it extremely irritating that Skye has been in almost all of the housemates reviews.

Bull shit.

Well, it is The Skye Show.

Haha. I laugh every time I see you make a reference to Ryan's wealth based on nothing more than his looks and the fact that he skis. However, you may be correct. Ryan did spend two years traveling in Europe and North America and his sister is off to travel for a year as well. There must be some money somewhere.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/tv-frolics-not-ryan/2385671/[DOUBLEPOST=1416427439][/DOUBLEPOST]

Travelling for extended periods is not unusual for Aussie kids. It's what we call a working holiday. I did it for 6 months and I was raised in a working class family. My parents paid for none if it.

Well, it is The Skye Show.

Mooloolaba is by no means swanky with "richers" living there. It's a nice place though. It's not uncommon(as far as I know) for kids to take a gap yr or 2 and a lot of them backpack? As he ski's he could have got a gig working at a resort in Colorado or in Canada or any ski resort in Europe.

Just saying, all may not be as assumed by reepbot.

Mooloolaba is by no means swanky with "richers" living there. It's a nice place though. It's not uncommon(as far as I know) for kids to take a gap yr or 2 and a lot of them backpack? As he ski's he could have got a gig working at a resort in Colorado or in Canada or any ski resort in Europe.

Just saying, all may not be as assumed by reepbot.

The skis bit is one of reepbot's reasons for saying Ryan is wealthy, trust me I know many ski bums who are anything but rich.

Back