Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

I'm hoping and praying for a neutral Skye edit tonight, show the best side and the worst side of her...

She's had a LOT of positive edits this season so far I think..

fenix, boathouse, donovans, bella, l'orangerie, la cachette, laac... hardly crappy establishments.
ive cooked with many of those chefs you watch on tv and they all do the same thing. calombaris did a '5 chefs' menu at bella one night and had on a skanky apron and had the waitresses retrieving and replating fairy floss off the floor everytime the door blew them off the plate.

you get a strong stomach working in this biz

I'm hoping and praying for a neutral Skye edit tonight, show the best side and the worst side of her...

I think she had a lot of negative edits, which is why so many people hate on her.
I just hope today no one is gossiping or arguing...I'm kind of sick of it by now.

seriously guys, the gloves are the worst thing ever. people put them on and think they magically no longer need to wash their hands. they will put a pair on and dice chicken, rinse them, go have a smoke in them, then have a piss, then come back and start prepping side salads in them. about that time the sweat starts running out of the gloves into the salad and thats about the time they change their gloves. because their hands overheated.
its disgusting.
meanwhile the gloveless hand gets washed relentlessly because they dont like sticky hands and whatnot. the gloveless hand feels that piece of meat is a little too slippery...
gloves have some very limited uses. mixing mince for burgers or pulling a gastro full of chicken out of marinade or whatnot. or triple gloving for banquet service so you can frantically grab hot food with your hands for a 500pax 50/50 drop. but overall, they are really really disgusting, and the the only reason most pros wear them is because they have to put on a show for customers that think the gloves are magical.

fenix, boathouse, donovans, bella, l'orangerie, la cachette, laac... hardly crappy establishments.
ive cooked with many of those chefs you watch on tv and they all do the same thing. calombaris did a '5 chefs' menu at bella one night and had on a skanky apron and had the waitresses retrieving and replating fairy floss off the floor everytime th

L' MickayDs, La Subways

ive cooked with many of those chefs you watch on tv and they all do the same thing. calombaris did a '5 chefs' menu at bella one night and had on a skanky apron and had the waitresses retrieving and replating fairy floss off the floor everytime the door blew them off the plate.

you get a strong stomach working in this biz

I don't need your CV but thanks.

The fact the woman in question WORKS in food and beverage service in QLD and she does the stuff she does, is NOT on.

Thank you for putting into perspective why I have always thought there was something a little "off" about George.

im not so sure there is that great of a distinction between a 'good edit' and a 'bad edit' in the case of skye.

I don't need your CV but thanks.

The fact the woman in question WORKS in food and beverage service in QLD and she does the stuff she does, is NOT on.

Thank you for putting into perspective why I have always thought there was something a little "off" about George.
he had (at that time) really wild unkempt hair (no hat), dirty baggy pants that showed his ass, and a filthy apron. he actually drove from the cbd to chirnside park (like a 45 minute drive) wearing that.
he had a brand new jacket on though :laugh:

Or maybe that's is all there is. That is the best edit they can give her. Every HM after they leave the house say Skye is even worse than what we see.
Eh, my point is that they don't give her as much positive edits as the negatives. They didn't have to show her the whole poop thing or her going into the diary room saying she will win. They're filmed for hours, I'm sure they can get footage where she isn't acting like a fool.

he had (at that time) really wild unkempt hair (no hat), dirty baggy pants that showed his ass, and a filthy apron. he actually drove from the cbd to chirnside park (like a 45 minute drive) wearing that.
he had a brand new jacket on though :laugh:

The more you know and perhaps that was far too much for me to know about him! :laugh: Must be his passion, yeah?:tongue:

Have you ever worked at The European?[DOUBLEPOST=1416471342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eh, my point is that they don't give her as much positive edits as the negatives. They didn't have to show her the whole poop thing or her going into the diary room saying she will win. They're filmed for hours, I'm sure they can get footage where she isn't acting like a fool.

So you want endless footage of her butt? lol

seriously guys, the gloves are the worst thing ever. people put them on and think they magically no longer need to wash their hands. they will put a pair on and dice chicken, rinse them, go have a smoke in them, then have a piss, then come back and start prepping side salads in them. about that time the sweat starts running out of the gloves into the salad and thats about the time they change their gloves. because their hands overheated.
its disgusting.
meanwhile the gloveless hand gets washed relentlessly because they dont like sticky hands and whatnot. the gloveless hand feels that piece of meat is a little too slippery...
gloves have some very limited uses. mixing mince for burgers or pulling a gastro full of chicken out of marinade or whatnot. or triple gloving for banquet service so you can frantically grab hot food with your hands for a 500pax 50/50 drop. but overall, they are really really disgusting, and the the only reason most pros wear them is because they have to put on a show for customers that think the gloves are magical.

Well gloves need to be changed too not just rinsed. I am the same with chopping boards even in my home kitchen.

I'd trust a gloved hand more than a non-gloved one with food preparing. Who knows if that guy washed his hands after shaking his willy in the bathroom, or whether they did a skimpy job after having a good wipe down under..

A gloved hand at least provides protection over that, I don't care if its touched other food previously, just not willies and bums thank you very much.
A gloved hand can easily touch any surface or penis if so desired; the impression of a glove being a sterile covering is one of the biggest misconceptions around & the cause of quite a few contaminations of the years.
Washing hands needs to be done EVERY time you enter a food safety area, even if for instance you did so when visiting the bathroom. Once inside the food area, hand washing for 20 seconds including nailbrush scrub should be done every time so that penios holding hand would have been washed twice before touching anything.
Oh I have seen many a gloved hand pick a nose & wipe snot away also.

@Kismet - That's one of many training courses businesses run. As I said previously not all Food Safety people deter the use of gloves & in some cases they are acceptable but for those who discourage it, the bottomline is a clean pair of hands are better. This has been the subject of many random swab tests over the years. Faeces, urine, dirt & cross contaminating food products have all been found on .... gloves. Even small holes that render them useless.
In certain areas, gloves are paramount but for what little Barbie would be doing they'd be more harm than good.
I mean honestly can you see her putting on a pair of gloves WITHOUT touching he working surface of them with her bare hands? I think not. And once on, she'd have to adjust her hair again!

As for the poo etc, BB should have come down on her like a ton of bricks; a house full of HMs with diarrhea & vomiting could have easily been the case!

"the most purest...'

The way Trav talks reminds of a Homegirl I saw once in Picture magazine circa 1993. "My hubby reckons I got the bestest tits and shaved smoo eva.'

Back