Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (19/11/2014) Daily Show

If BB tonights show is anything like last night I won't be watching
I don't know why everyone is so angry about this episode tbh.. Occasionally there SHOULD be slightly boring episodes, if it's housemates discussing the weather or arguing about whos cooking tonight, at least we are learning about them instead of the usual task and eviction footage. Maybe 1/3'rd of the flashbacks consisted of footage we've never seen, and 2/3'rds "new" footage (at an estimate).

We got to hear and see footage of things the housemates felt that we've never seen before, so it had its moments... Sure there where some boring bits, but if you're a real BB fan , you should still watch it!

I'm going to watch tonight and last night online over the weekend as the tv at work which is where I watch a lot of BB is being rather unco-operative and besides, I'm meant to be concentrating on work, lol.

Last edited:
I don't know why everyone is so angry about this episode tbh.. Occasionally there SHOULD be slightly boring episodes, if it's housemates discussing the weather or arguing about whos cooking tonight, at least we are learning about them instead of the usual task and eviction footage. Maybe 1/3'rd of the flashbacks consisted of footage we've never seen, and 2/3'rds "new" footage (at an estimate).

We got to hear and see footage of things the housemates felt that we've never seen before, so it had its moments... Sure there where some boring bits, but if you're a real BB fan , you should still watch it!

I agree that the "boring" footage sometimes is the best stuff. But my question to those running this year is why are we still getting to know the housemates a week from the end? Why is there so much unseen footage? Why did we have to have the HMs "narrating" last nights episode?

We should SEE them making a sandwich, not have them sit in the BB chair and tell us they made a sandwich 3 weeks ago.

I turned it off halfway last night and I will not be watching tonight. Looks even more painful

10425057_905709722781826_2374928621810936107_n.jpg

I can't believe those intruders are being given the treatment like as if they're end game housemates.. That's just rude, there's been no chance to evict their asses, they do not deserve to be up there, it's like somebody pushing in front of you in a long queue.

It's crazy that last minute intruders make up 1/3'rd of the current housemates that worked their asses off to get this far.

... and when tasting food, putting the SAME spoon back in the bowl. WRONG WRONG WRONG!
I trust during the 3 months, there are MANY more examples of the same.
wow. dont ever look in a restaurant kitchen. we actually touch your food with our hands too!!

I am a long way away Willoughby. Only 50 pages yesterday, see how much I was missed?
I'm out of here until Teflon gets evicted, someone send me the good news in a PM if he goes in the next 3, please. Its cringe TV at the moment. TWO words to describe the show - MORE SHIT.
Aww I'll miss you Ted. To be honest I was struggling to maintain interest last night. Just quietly I wouldn't be too bothered if Ryan left. For the first few weeks I barely knew he was there, he's like an intruder to me. See you in here before finale I hope.

I have worked in a restaurant kitchen and ALWAYS complied with Health and safety and used gloves rather than bare hands. FFS+HYG 101. DUH.
yes, the magic gloves that allows teenagers to go from raw poultry to salad washing without needing to wash their hands![DOUBLEPOST=1416468241][/DOUBLEPOST]seriously, if you see ppl wearing gloves behind the line, run.

yes, the magic glove that allows teenagers to go from raw poultry to salad washing without needing to wash their hands!

Skye did EVERYTHING with bare hands. And explain away the poo shoe incident and her sticking a spoon in her mouth then going to put it back into the bowl? Still doesn't explain how someone who works in a cafe style facility does not know or even acknowledge GENERAL hygiene does it?

Skye did EVERYTHING with bare hands. And explain away the poo shoe incident and her sticking a spoon in her mouth then going to put it back into the bowl? Still doesn't explain how someone who works in a cafe style facility does not know or even acknowledge GENERAL hygiene does it?
25 years in the kitchen, 10 of them agency. ive worked in literally hundreds of kitchens, and nearly all of them double-dip the spoon and toss your salads with their hands. id be more disgusted by the teatowels and lack of handwashing than anything else in that house.

...and the poo. no, i wouldnt like skye scrubbing poo off her show in my kitchen sink, but it makes for brilliant telly!

I have worked in a restaurant kitchen and ALWAYS complied with Health and safety and used gloves rather than bare hands. FFS+HYG 101. DUH.
Wearing gloves is by no means a sign of hygiene & in fact many food safety advocates oppose the use of them. For a start there are issues with latex allergies, then there's the fact that a gloved hand can touch as many germs as a non gloved hand.
All in all it's basically a false sense of security; a pair of cleanly scrubbed hands are more than welcome in most places. And it's been that way for the 30+ years I have worked in the food industry, from a pleb to management.

25 years in the kitchen, 10 of them agency. ive worked in literally hundreds of kitchens, and nearly all of them double-dip the spoon and toss your salads with their hands. id be more disgusted by the teatowels and lack of handwashing than anything else in that house.

...and the poo. no, i wouldnt like skye scrubbing poo off her show in my kitchen sink, but it makes for brilliant telly!

Then you perhaps work for crappy establishments? I have nothing more to say. I was merely pointing out her lack of common hygienic practice, especially given her work, is appalling. And no, it did not make for brilliant television for me personally, but different strokes I suppose.

Wearing gloves is by no means a sign of hygiene & in fact many food safety advocates oppose the use of them. For a start there are issues with latex allergies, then there's the fact that a gloved hand can touch as many germs as a non gloved hand.
All in all it's basically a false sense of security; a pair of cleanly scrubbed hands are more than welcome in most places. And it's been that way for the 30+ years I have worked in the food industry, from a pleb to management.
I'd trust a gloved hand more than a non-gloved one with food preparing. Who knows if that guy washed his hands after shaking his willy in the bathroom, or whether they did a skimpy job after having a good wipe down under..

A gloved hand at least provides protection over that, I don't care if its touched other food previously, just not willies and bums thank you very much.

Just going by rule of thumb with QLD HS, FFS and HYG. http://www.clubtraining.com.au/online-courses/fss/

We are talking about a woman who washed a shoe with dog shit on it off in a kitchen sink and then proceeded to contaminate assorted OTHER objects in the kitchen as a result. How that can be excused as cute or quirky, is really beyond me.

Back