Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

I'm going to in a minute hahah!

He wasn't sure what he was gonna say.
When I saw Ryan's sis nom Priya
I said I wish bhushan said what he was going to.

Which then got confused with what mrs b said in david thread about bhushan was going to nom david for a certain reason or whatever (I have no idea) but then held back because he had met his dad and didn't want to disrespect his Fam

So it's two different things getting mixed up

This is a fucking mess

Lol don't worry, that clears it up.
Ps how are you feeling now?

Bhushan has never said anything to us about housemates in an ill manner.

I befriended him months ago because his wife is in the house, he saw I was a fan and I said I would help support him.

Most of the convos we have is about Priya and how much he misses her. He has no family here so our support was helping him

We ended up getting to join in here.

The only time he's spoken of hms is when he said he needed to nom and he didn't know what how to go about it

Never have I heard him bad mouth any housemates , family or forum members.

I honestly do not know where you're getting the disgusting names thing from?

If you read the thread the poor mans wife was just called pri wanker 5 mins ago.

He has had people post pictures of hairy indian woman saying it's his wife

And not to mention the racist remarks.

So do not ever say this man has caused conflict . He is a very respectful person

Stalker Alert!!!!

I am sensing Priya made need to take out a Restraining Order when she gets out.

Befriended him indeed. Its all fun and games until the befriendee has the befriended gaffer taped and trapped in the boot of her car.

Good evening, Mrs Butterface. If I may be so bold, and please don't take this the wrong way, you are looking exceptionally beautiful this evening.

;)
Why thank you! You're looking stunning as usual yourself. Bit disappointed that I still haven't received the vag pic though. :(

Back