Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

So....he didn't want to hurt Ryan's dad's feelings?

don't kill me:sorry:
I'm going to in a minute hahah!

He wasn't sure what he was gonna say.
When I saw Ryan's sis nom Priya
I said I wish bhushan said what he was going to.

Which then got confused with what mrs b said in david thread about bhushan was going to nom david for a certain reason or whatever (I have no idea) but then held back because he had met his dad and didn't want to disrespect his Fam

So it's two different things getting mixed up

This is a fucking mess

Bushan has been PMing people on here exaggerating things and look what happened last night in the David thread because of it. He could only know what he's seen on TV unless the producers are in his ear all the time about stuff going on in there? He seems like one of their favourites.

First I'm creating new profiles to shade David.

Then I'm shading him ALL OVER social media.

Now THIS bullshit.

Unless you can provide receipts for your lies then I suggest you keep the crap INSIDE your mouth.

And whats with all this PMing bullshit? this is BEHIND Big Brother, where we are suppose to talk about the shit not being shown on the show.
When we are talking more about brothers and aunts or cousins and what they have said about other housemates and disgusting names being called then I'm sorry things are going too far. At least one would hope that we have a polite and congenial community here when we're taking other community members into consideration.. I come here for laughs, not to get upset and feel angry things.

Most of us are here to enjoy the show and well, right now the show is more entertaining than it has been all season.. :D

Kaz said David because of what Butterface said last night in the Dave thread! so that was all bullshit then?
My brain is seriously hurting

I don't even know what bhushan was going to say about the hms
Just knew who he was thinking of nomming and r was a target

I'm going to in a minute hahah!

He wasn't sure what he was gonna say.
When I saw Ryan's sis nom Priya
I said I wish bhushan said what he was going to.

Which then got confused with what mrs b said in david thread about bhushan was going to nom david for a certain reason or whatever (I have no idea) but then held back because he had met his dad and didn't want to disrespect his Fam

So it's two different things getting mixed up

This is a fucking mess

No, it's a masterpiece of writing.

Sends off manuscript to CBS etc for a new TV series, we have thought about.

We are going to be RICH.

When we are talking more about brothers and aunts or cousins and what they have said about other housemates and disgusting names being called then I'm sorry things are going too far. At least one would hope that we have a polite and congenial community here when we're taking other community members into consideration.. I come here for laughs, not to get upset and feel angry things.

Most of us are here to enjoy the show and well, right now the show is entertaining as ever.. :D
Bhushan has never said anything to us about housemates in an ill manner.

I befriended him months ago because his wife is in the house, he saw I was a fan and I said I would help support him.

Most of the convos we have is about Priya and how much he misses her. He has no family here so our support was helping him

We ended up getting to join in here.

The only time he's spoken of hms is when he said he needed to nom and he didn't know what how to go about it

Never have I heard him bad mouth any housemates , family or forum members.

I honestly do not know where you're getting the disgusting names thing from?

If you read the thread the poor mans wife was just called pri wanker 5 mins ago.

He has had people post pictures of hairy indian woman saying it's his wife

And not to mention the racist remarks.

So do not ever say this man has caused conflict . He is a very respectful person

Back