Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

I wish Bhushan said what he was originally going to now.

And they better not show anymore noms before the show idjits

Really? I thought he was a respectful kind of person.. That surprises me. Feeling a bit let down now if he's been saying nasty stuff tbh..

It was posted that Bhushan changed his mind on what he was going to say out of respect to David's dad who is also called David.

What was he intending to say?

Oh my glob girllllllll!

giphy.gif

As IF I would tell you

giphy.gif

Dave's had 2 fights with Priya, one was the gang up which Tom was the main problem Priya had and then the spa incident where Priya took what Dave said the wrong way, what else could Bushan have nominated him for? He's not nomming on behalf of anyone else in there.

Bushan has been PMing people on here exaggerating things and look what happened last night in the David thread because of it. He could only know what he's seen on TV unless the producers are in his ear all the time about stuff going on in there? He seems like one of their favourites.

Dave's had 2 fights with Priya, one was the gang up which Tom was the main problem Priya had and then the spa incident where Priya took what Dave said the wrong way, what else could Bushan have nominated him for? He's not nomming on behalf of anyone else in there.

Bushan has been PMing people on here exaggerating things and look what happened last night in the David thread because of it. He could only know what he's seen on TV unless the producers are in his ear all the time about stuff going on in there? He seems like one of their favourites.
They definietly make a good couple. They both seem very alike.

" He could only know what he's seen on TV unless the producers are in his ear all the time about stuff going on in there? "

That's definitely not true.
I wish!!!!

he was gonna vote Ryan not david

Back