Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

Dave's had 2 fights with Priya, one was the gang up which Tom was the main problem Priya had and then the spa incident where Priya took what Dave said the wrong way, what else could Bushan have nominated him for? He's not nomming on behalf of anyone else in there.

Bushan has been PMing people on here exaggerating things and look what happened last night in the David thread because of it. He could only know what he's seen on TV unless the producers are in his ear all the time about stuff going on in there? He seems like one of their favourites.
While I would hate to start rumours based on lies, Bushan PM'ed me last night requesting a picture of my breasts!

I was outraged!

What sort of man asks a woman to expose her breasts? I mean I have a perfectly photogenic vagina! I told him in no uncertain terms, its either nude or its nothing.

Evening all, i hope i can stay awake until the show starts. Shitty long day which started at 3:30am. I may need a cat nap

While I would hate to start rumours based on lies, Bushan PM'ed me last night requesting a picture of my breasts!

I was outraged!

What sort of man asks a woman to expose her breasts? I mean I have a perfectly photogenic vagina! I told him on no uncertain terms, its either nude or its nothing.
Why would you say that? He's a member here . Big brother aside not cool to call members out like that

Two hour cross over ep of law and order and Chicago PD should be uploaded tonight..... decisions decisions on what to watch. This or that.

Two hour cross over ep of law and order and Chicago PD should be uploaded tonight..... decisions decisions on what to watch. This or that.
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB

It's clearly a joke, Bushan is like Jason Biggs in the show Orange is the new Black.

And whats with all this PMing bullshit? this is BEHIND Big Brother, where we are suppose to talk about the shit not being shown on the show.
Because it was easier to explain it to kaz in PM

I'm confused, why would he hurt David's dad's feelings by nominating Ryan?

Also I don't think any of the relatives know about the 3 points that Skye and Priya got.

Edit: I guess it's not going to be discussed here. O_O

I'm confused, why would he hurt David's dad's feelings by nominating Ryan?

Also I don't think any of the relatives know about the 3 points that Skye and Priya got.
Because I NEVER even meant david!

Jessssssssus Christ! Kaz said david

Back