Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (10/11/14) Daily show

and they blame EVERYTHING on the work experience kid.
haha I don't even know why they need to wear a gold lanyard - its not like any of the HM's or BB staff & going to say 1/2 way through the week, "Oh, wait, who's the HoH again ???"

Hopefully the families and friends of the originals are smart enough to go after the newbies, it will make their loved ones task to make it to final week easier.

Hopefully the families and friends of the originals are smart enough to go after the newbies, it will make their loved ones task to make it to final week easier.
I wouldn't be surprised if the family/friends nommed their own HM... :confused:

Ryan's mum has MS and is in a wheel chair, if she is brought in there's gonna be huge sympathy votes for Ryan. Has he mentioned this yet?

Ryan's mum has MS and is in a wheel chair, if she is brought in there's gonna be huge sympathy votes for Ryan. Has he mentioned this yet?
If Skype finds out about this, she'll cry and have a ME , ME, ME tanti....

Yay I'm so excited!
It's my daughters 5th birthday and I have people over for cake later.
They better not overstay their welcome :asshat:

In other news I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and had a sex dream about Leo.
Woke up and was 10 minutes late picking my kid up from kindergarten :shy:
Bad mother:p Was the dream good?:cigar:

I do really like Priya, but she reminds me of someone i work with that i friggen hate. Sorry Priya :( i try to get past it but the chick at work really is a cnut

I saw them running a comp on news.com.au last week for someone to pose as David's biggest fan, so Im assuming they will send that person in to fangirl over him and freak the other housemates out that he is a fave

Yeah i entered, but i really wouldnt have been able to pull off the acting, cos i actually can't stand Dave

If you win, can I look after your puppy? so cute

I wish, Bentley died at 9 months from Parvo despite having all his shots. The drug company paid for all medical bills and his cremation as they knew their vax is crap the arseholed. I just can't bring myself to change my pic.

Back