Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (10/11/14) Daily show

Pre-show thoughts:
  • The new Head of House this week is most likely going to be Travis as he is the only original housemate who hasn't had a go.
  • The Remote Control task could be interesting, though I would prefer they just did the 'Freeze Task'.
  • Leo & Skye 'the pride of the Gold Coast' more like 'the shite of the Gold Coast' (Even though Leo is an Adonis).

Yay I'm so excited!
It's my daughters 5th birthday and I have people over for cake later.
They better not overstay their welcome :asshat:

In other news I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and had a sex dream about Leo.
Woke up and was 10 minutes late picking my kid up from kindergarten :shy:

Pre-show thoughts:
  • The new Head of House this week is most likely going to be Travis as he is the only original housemate who hasn't had a go.
  • The Remote Control task could be interesting, though I would prefer they just did the 'Freeze Task'.
  • Leo & Skye 'the pride of the Gold Coast' more like 'the shite of the Gold Coast' (Even though Leo is an Adonis).
I reckon Penny will be voted as the new HoH.[DOUBLEPOST=1415598624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yay I'm so excited!

In other news I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and had a sex dream about Leo.
Can't you trick your kid into believing her bday is on Friday when there's no daily show?

I reckon Penny will be voted as the new HoH.
I hope that Penny is voted 'Head of House' she's a real gem to watch.
1414386739661_Image_galleryImage_20141026_PENNY_0125_jpg.JPG

Yay I'm so excited!

Just LOL; dont know to call DOCS or not..

Skye should've been called THE RIDE OF THE GOLD COAST instead.

No

Rides are fun
Rides "end" after a few mins
Rides: You need to be THIS tall to ride; which doesn't help Skye - who- without doubt, was on her knees before the audition process, during & will be afterward.
Rides cost around $10 - $20, Skye couldn't command that kinda cheddar per go, even with new tits

Alas, Skye is taking us all for a ride, nationwide, and is in no doubt top 2 contention to pull this off in 2014.

Then she can pull me off

2,014 times

Back