Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (10/11/14) Daily show

Aaaah, I was surprised when the guy doing my ultra sound said he was a stenographer! :coffee:

Thanks for the info and the reminder to Google it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took more notice of the hair than anything. WTF was with that? BB hard up on sponsors (well the Asian "feast" told part of THAT story) but perhaps the Flowbee's trying to get a look in?

:bored:
You owe me 2:43 minutes.

He's got no Mexican in him that the country would like to claim. Just curious, do Australians see being of Mexican origin as a pejorative? I ask because every now and then I get an anti-Mexican vibe on the board. TIA
the only reference the typical australian would have would come from american media. so i suppose the same stereotypes exist here, although to a much lesser degree.
i assure the aussies have nfi about mexican food though.

the only reference the typical australian would have would come from american media. so i suppose the same stereotypes exist here, although to a much lesser degree.
i assure the aussies have nfi about mexican food though.
Far be it for me to defend the American media - lord knows we export some raunchy shows - but it seems to me that they have toned down or scaled back the negative imaging of Hispanics. The occasional commentary I have seen here struck a chord with me and reminded me of some negative images of my youth. Thank you very much for clarifying this for me. Sometimes I am a bit thin-skinned in some spots.

I'm catching up on the show now...

How annoying as fuck was Tom after Sonia left the house?

"I HAVE A NAME!!! MY NAME IS TOM!!! I'M NOT JUST THAT GUY!!! I TOLD YOU I'D HAVE A NAME!!! IT'S TOM!!! MY NAME IS TOM!!! DID YOU HEAR HER CALL MY NAME?!?! IT'S TOM!!!"

Back