Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

Perhaps Teflon is related to the producer, or someone else connected to the programme. There have been so many so called "connected" people in the house, to past or present housemates, that all suspisians should be on the table. Nepotism comes to mind, with some of the edits he got. I wouldnt put anything past them, with some of the stunts they have pulled this year, like cancelling Fridays and Sundays shows. Not showing us the voting patterns, after people had paid money to vote etc.

None of which would surprise me. Makes the Teflon name stick harder ;-) Expect to see more of him in the 2 next weeks.

does it matter how well liked he is in the house?

Thats a trap I think a lot of the housemates fall into. Because someone was most saved on ONE particular week, doesn't mean that they are flavour of the month, outside the house, all the time. There have been some surprise 'most saved' this year and both Travis & Priya have been pretty close to getting evicted. If BB had have changed the rules, to suit himself, as usual, on any particular week and sprung a surprise double eviction, some of these originals wouldnt still be there. They probably think because they are funny or gregarious in the house, that we actually get to see everything. I hope none of them have paid a down payment on the box set, it will all fit on one DVD disk.

None of which would surprise me. Makes the Teflon name stick harder ;-) Expect to see more of him in the 2 next weeks.

Less numbers in the house, less places to hide. I really hope it is 2 double evictions this week and that Teflon and Skye go on Monday, I dont care who goes on Tuesday.

Popularity doesn't always equate to saves either - eg. like with Ben last year. Not that one of those exists this year (i.e. very popular with complacent voters). Still don't think any of them have hit the popularity stakes as strongly as some last year, except for Skye (and now tanking) maybe Priya and Travis at a stretch. But, nor have I kept a mental note of all 'who beat who' in all the saves.

I must say this year has flown and to think in 2 weeks it will be over.

maybe it is because we have not seen much of it to begin with.

you can bet these last 2 weeks will be an utter stuff up.
and I think what we will mainly see is just eviction shows and re caps of the last few weeks.

Last edited:
I just think that Ryan and David think theyre superior and i hate when ppl see themselves as better than others
Funny you say that. At the end of the last episode it was pretty funny when David was joking about how Trav was playing the game, Trav's tactic is hold on tight and hope for the best or something of the sort. Then Priya asked David how he's playing the game and his reply was 'like a headless chook'. At least he's willing to take the mickey out of himself. We don't see that side of David often.

for one the comment just the other night about ryans legs. leo complimented them and she said yuk. secondly, her comments about "why are u still here david, i dont get it" randomly. the go at sandra during the bottom of the stairs arguement with ryan started, ripping into her who wasnt even in the argument. the way she has been to Leo lately. she is not all innocent and sweet. just got to read and listen to the evicted housemates also. i can be objective with all the housemates, even if my favourites are being arses, i will call it !
She said she didn't like his veins sticking out? Big whoop. Nowhere as bad as Ryan pointing out she has cellulite. With her comment about David, it was a compliment, and you have twisted her words. Her "ripping into" (a gross exaggeration) Sandra was in the middle of Ryan's aggressive tirade against her, and probably a reaction to something Sandra said to her while she was siding with Ryan. So, fail, fail, and fail. :yawn:

Funny you say that. At the end of the last episode it was pretty funny when David was joking about how Trav was playing the game, Trav's tactic is hold on tight and hope for the best or something of the sort. Then Priya asked David how he's playing the game and his reply was 'like a headless chook'. At least he's willing to take the mickey out of himself. We don't see that side of David often.
David made a dubious assertion about Travis, Priya challenged him on it, and David had to back away from it, trying to make a joke out of it. I used to think David was an autistic truth-teller, but now I think he's just a narcissistic liar, and a poor one at that.

She said she didn't like his veins sticking out? Big whoop. Nowhere as bad as Ryan pointing out she has cellulite. With her comment about David, it was a compliment, and you have twisted her words. Her "ripping into" (a gross exaggeration) Sandra was in the middle of Ryan's aggressive tirade against her, and probably a reaction to something Sandra said to her while she was siding with Ryan. So, fail, fail, and fail. :yawn:
not a fail - simply different take on what was said than how u see it!!! It was not a compliment to David, and the other housemates called her out on it for being mean.! she didnt just say i dont like your veins, she was nasty first, when asked to repeat she changed it and he simply pointed out quite rightly that if he has said the same about her cellulite she wouldnt like it. Big Whoop! and in my opinion she was rude to Sandra. and it cant be a fail comment if you can only guest 'probably' a reaction to something said. Seriously do u not see anything at all wrong with some of Skye's behaviour during her time in the house. o_O

The final two weeks are here! And they're all here to win! The Originals v the Newbies. The battle of the strongest two erupts! You won't believe who's turning on who! And the big bombshell, their family and friends will Nominate! The explosive final two weeks begins MONDAY 8.30pm after NEW The Big Bang Theory!

the strongest two are Skye vs David
I hope it's not old footage of Skye being enraged after eavesdropping on David in the DR ( from an old spoiler) or being upset after her family dvd was smashed for that task, even though David said sorry but we never heard what Skye really thought. To me that's old news and should have been shown last week

Last edited:
not a fail - simply different take on what was said than how u see it!!! It was not a compliment to David, and the other housemates called her out on it for being mean.! she didnt just say i dont like your veins, she was nasty first, when asked to repeat she changed it and he simply pointed out quite rightly that if he has said the same about her cellulite she wouldnt like it. Big Whoop! and in my opinion she was rude to Sandra. and it cant be a fail comment if you can only guest 'probably' a reaction to something said. Seriously do u not see anything at all wrong with some of Skye's behaviour during her time in the house. o_O

I'm not even sure if Skye has cellulite but Skye's the one who brings it up ie with Penny when she was grabbing her butt, and mentions about her weight gain and trying not to eat some many treats in the house, so I guess Ryan knew it was her weak point, after her insulting him

I think Skye will be pissed off that David is safe this week and she's up for eviction, plus there's more drama between her and Leo

David made a dubious assertion about Travis, Priya challenged him on it, and David had to back away from it, trying to make a joke out of it. I used to think David was an autistic truth-teller, but now I think he's just a narcissistic liar, and a poor one at that.
He made a joke about how Trav is playing the game though, saying Trav's playing the game by holding on for dear life or something.. I don't think it was dubious lol.. Trav even kinda laughed. But yeah, you know it's a daring kinda joke and you're gonna get a smart comment coming back.

I found that pretty funny. If you feel he was lying there and not joking then I don't know.. I'm sorry you don't see it and enjoy it the way it was intended.

the strongest two are Skye vs David
I hope it's not old footage of Skye being enraged after eavesdropping on David in the DR ( from an old spoiler) or being upset after her family dvd was smashed for that task, even though David said sorry but we never heard what Skye really thought. To me that's old news and should have been shown last week
As discussed before I believe the stronger of David & Ryan is Ryan. David is too blatant, whereas Ryan sneakily plants seeds in fellow housemates. He's careful about how he does it, instead using other housemates as accomplices & henchmen to fight for his cause & keep him off the eviction role.

But you're right it's probably seen as David and more than likely will be , sadly. Also this would have been activities on Thursday in the house, which is very soon after David destroyed the DVD so it's more than likely just another bitch session between Skye n David, sadly.

I'm not even sure if Skye has cellulite but Skye's the one who brings it up ie with Penny when she was grabbing her butt, and mentions about her weight gain and trying not to eat some many treats in the house, so I guess Ryan knew it was her weak point, after her insulting him
yes she did bring it up, so one could even assume she has commented in the house to others about it too. so u would target that as u say a weak spot - it is a game after all and they trying to take down the opposition anyway they can . like lawson did with the have a chocolate comment. I did see it on her once in a sunbaking shot, wasnt sure if cellulite or stretch marks. the tan was making it look bit weird. my daughter noticed it. skye still has good body tho. many people would love to have it

As discussed before I believe the stronger of David & Ryan is Ryan. David is too blatant, whereas Ryan sneakily plants seeds in fellow housemates. He's careful about how he does it, instead using other housemates as accomplices & henchmen to fight for his cause & keep him off the eviction role.

But you're right it's probably seen as David and more than likely will be , sadly. Also this would have been activities on Thursday in the house, which is very soon after David destroyed the DVD so it's more than likely just another bitch session between Skye n David, sadly.
i wonder tho, cause it does say we wont believe who is turning on who - and we all prob expect dave and skye to go at each other. unless they crapping on about the skye leo thing we already saw snippet of. maybe the newbies turn on each other just annoying we have to wait til monday not sunday !

The video said it was Skye vs David..
David knows that Ryan has baited him and been sarcastic in the past but obviously doesn't know what he's said behind his back, although since Sam left I don't think we've heard Ryan say a bad word against David...maybe once he got to know him he likes him better?

It's possible since David knows Skye didn't received any noms points apart from his, that he might be bit suss on Ryan (and others) who have been complaining or agreeing with him about Skye's bad behaviour at times.

Ryan was poached by BB after he applied for The Block, so not sure how big fan of BB Ryan really is but maybe he thought it would be fun since he didn't get onto The Block?

I'm wondering if Chloe the 'fake webchat' girl from this competition, does enter for The Freeze task, if it will be all in good fun, or BB trying to humiliate David for a bad edit?

Back