Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

The video said it was Skye vs David..
David knows that Ryan has baited him and been sarcastic in the past but obviously doesn't know what he's said behind his back, although since Sam left I don't think we've heard Ryan say a bad word against David...maybe once he got to know him he likes him better?
Yeah it says that in the beginning, but then says the battle erupts and Skye says 'shes taking that up a notch'. Why can't there be more meaning in that damnit! :(
.....But then he does say 'you won't believe who's turning on who'.

Probably the usual marketing though, no real surprises. (if only, please one of the housemates, show us some hope!!!!!)

wonder who he was going to go on the block with or do u know. doesnt look like the rennovating type
Supposedly Ryan's flatmate and his sisters BF Nathan Jolliffe , co-winner of The Amazing Race, and runner up in Aust Celebrity Apprentice...I thought he was a great player in those shows and a very likeable guy

i reckon david and ryan are about due for a villainous edit.
We haven't seen anything from Ryan, since the Ryan and Travis fight, where Travis ended up getting most saved that week

David has been seen as the villain online after he smashed Skye's family dvd during the 'how to' task...even BB's twitter account was saying he broke Skye's heart (not that we saw it)

We haven't seen anything from Ryan, since Ryan and Travis fight where Travis ended up getting most saved that week

David has been seen as the villian online after he smashed Skyes family dvd during the 'how to' task.
even BB's twitter account was saying he broke Skye's heart
not villainous enough. given davids history with women, im looking for another 'i hate fat chicks with confidence' edit :smuggrin:

Jake said the other day he likes Skye but she does like to try and cause fights...maybe she is making some big moves to be in the spotlight while she is up for eviction, to try get a surge of save votes?
She's definitely put herself well in the spotlight on the show, and for that so far I have to give her credit..

I am reserving my judgement though and haven't decided on who I want to win yet.. I'm quite ok for anyone except Tom & Richard to win at this stage.

Skye should have used tactic to get rid of Ryan earlier or been working to show a bastard side of him. He is maybe her biggest threat in the show. I believe that Skye could beat David in avote, so he's kinda an easy target and doesn't have much repercussion, but whether Skye could beat Ryan is debatable, I reckon Ryan would win that as he is an upstanding model citizen lol.

She won't provoke the top dog there though, she knows that spells trouble with half the house. ..

In a vote Skye vs Prisus, I'm pretty sure Skye would win out with the general public with the teeny market and affectionate mums..

8 housemates to be ousted in 2 weeks to get to final 2. 4 four intruders, 2 weaker originals (leo & travis) + 2 stronger originals (????)

I think which originals survive depends on who is up. Priya and Skye will split votes as will Ryan and David. I think Priya and David share fans as well. I suspect Travis has an excellent chance to make the final, mostly because he won't split votes

The final two weeks are here! And they're all here to win! The Originals v the Newbies. The battle of the strongest two erupts! You won't believe who's turning on who! And the big bombshell, their family and friends will Nominate! The explosive final two weeks begins MONDAY 8.30pm after NEW The Big Bang Theory!

the strongest two are Skye vs David
I hope it's not old footage of Skye being enraged after eavesdropping on David in the DR ( from an old spoiler) or being upset after her family dvd was smashed for that task, even though David said sorry but we never heard what Skye really thought. To me that's old news and should have been shown last week

I doubt there is any footage of Skye being enraged about David talking about her in the DR or anything about what Skye 'really thought' when David smashed her message from home.

We saw her reactions to both of these events. Skye wasn't surprised or upset when she heard David saying unkind things about her and Skye was a very good sport when David called her family message trash and smashed it to bits.

Supposedly Ryan's flatmate and his sisters BF Nathan Jolliffe , co-winner of The Amazing Race, and runner up in Aust Celebrity Apprentice...I thought he was a great player in those shows and a very likeable guy

Michael bbau2012 said in an interview that many of his friends are friends with Ryan. Several of the old cool gang HMs have been supporting Ryan from the start. Also Ryan is connected to Matthew Filippi

The final two weeks are here! And they're all here to win! The Originals v the Newbies. The battle of the strongest two erupts! You won't believe who's turning on who! And the big bombshell, their family and friends will Nominate! The explosive final two weeks begins MONDAY 8.30pm after NEW The Big Bang Theory!

the strongest two are Skye vs David
I hope it's not old footage of Skye being enraged after eavesdropping on David in the DR ( from an old spoiler) or being upset after her family dvd was smashed for that task, even though David said sorry but we never heard what Skye really thought. To me that's old news and should have been shown last week
Sadly we probably have to see the mini flashbacks of old footage to connect the storylines again.
This way of editing can't be avoided with so little air time. All the stunts taking up too much screen time, but everyone knows that already.

This pisses me off. Yet another HM that has friends who have been on shows and another mate is a past HM.
Attention all fans of BB, dont even bother lining up to audition, they only cast ppl through friends of friends and talent agencies. Its a fucken joke. Fuck im annoyed. This is why we don't see 'normal' ppl in the house

This pisses me off. Yet another HM that has friends who have been on shows and another mate is a past HM.
Attention all fans of BB, dont even bother lining up to audition, they only cast ppl through friends of friends and talent agencies. Its a fucken joke. Fuck im annoyed. This is why we don't see 'normal' ppl in the house
I thought it was common knowledge Ryan was friends with the ex-HMs. He's getting way too much support from their fans and I feel like it has nothing to do with what Ryan has done in the house...which we haven't seen much of.

Skye outdoes Ryan in terms of putting up a performance about 20 : 1

Remains to be seen if the latest teasers that are out mean Skye going up against Ryan.. They did say the two strongest housemates... hmm...Will be very interesting if she does, and I really hope that's what's she is doing. If it's Dave then that's just going to be yawn, more of the same and Ryan will easily take the win. I'd really like to see Skye Vs Teflon tactics happening that will certainly increase the interest factor.
Why do you keep calling Ryan Teflon? As I see it, skin flakes keeps sticking to his face and he has to keep peeling them off. :yuck:

I doubt there is any footage of Skye being enraged about David talking about her in the DR or anything about what Skye 'really thought' when David smashed her message from home.

We saw her reactions to both of these events. Skye wasn't surprised or upset when she heard David saying unkind things about her and Skye was a very good sport when David called her family message trash and smashed it to bits.

yeah but the old spoiler said Skye was enraged after eavesdropping his DR chat and we didn't really get to see much from Richard kinda telling her she says bad stuff in there was well, so maybe that calmed her down..so hope BB aren't dragging out old footage if there was more to those dramas... when we have already lost a few days of whats been happening in the house. hopefully it's Skye vs Leo, so new footage to enjoy.
David said sorry, so maybe she understood but BB wants to make it seem bigger, to make both her and David look bad for ratings?
BB twitter account said something like David broke her heart by smashing the dvd ...unless they are trying to cause more conflict and get her sympathy votes while she's is up for eviction?

Back