Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Nup.. I've flipped the channel. Very little natural interaction between housemates and now Lina sent a task to flirt with Leo.

What's WRONG with this episode ?

Seeing ACTUAL housemate interaction. Did the usual production team get a bit sick and have a day off.. ?Or is it that Cat & Lawson are out of the house that they aren't latching onto all that bullshit and finally have REAL stuff to show us ? We should have been getting episodes like this from the beginning... FUCK!

Seeing ACTUAL housemate interaction. Did the usual production team get a bit sick and have a day off.. ?Or is it that Cat & Lawson are out of the house that they aren't latching onto all that bullshit and finally have REAL stuff to show us ? We should have been getting episodes like this from the beginning... FUCK!
I think, for some reason, they didn't want the public to pick their own favourite. Silly people.

That's it isn't it? With 2 of the 3 couples either gone or broken up and the third hanging by a thread, we're actually seeing REAL conversations happen rather than toe fucking and 'rippa chick' bullshit

You do realise that we saw housemate interaction even before Cat and Lawson had left the Big Brother house?

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

You're the one who has a gripe with people posting from other timezones... Oh my ... Hahaha. Why are you even watching this year ;)

giphy.gif

Back