Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

too many people not enough nights. I may have disliked Tim last year but this year I dont dislike anyone, this lot doesnt interest me at all, have been watching it each night, but dont like the way BB doing it, we are not getting to know anyone,

I think Skype is hoping to decimate her perceived male rivals by hooking up with them and attempting to make herself look better... Only a few weeks ago she hated Ryan & also voted for him just to see who would get the most saves, him or her...

I'm so over Clawslag, I hope one of them goes & take the foreigners with you, ie the New Zealandish thing & the emaciated one from Canadia so it can swallow some protein it desperately craves....

But remember Ryan said he was enjoying Skye which seems pretty strange considering how long they have all been in the house but maybe they have been bonding over avoiding the newbies?

Are there any advantages to only having ot on for a few days, midweek?

Like, normally, with BBAU it airs over winter, ending in spring, and at that time of year to have nominations to look forward to after Monday, then cruise through tuesday and Wednesday, with maybe the odd special, then Thursday night, with an uncut, and then Friday is a bit different. I was always okay with missing Friday, because ot was just like It's a Knockout or something. Now, I thought this was good, because I could go out and not feel lame for being put, but secretly only caring what was happening in the house.

It was a surprise when I started coming here to notice that some people actually liked Friday night games; but, that's good. There it is for you.

Then, you have your weekend. Nothing on on Saturday, which can shit you, but it's actually good, 'cause it's one day to go do something for the weekend... getting home in time for Sunday night, to recompress with the daily show and to settle in for the week with the eviction show.

That schedule worked, imo. Does the new one?

It is well and truly spring, now. The weather's better. Monday to Thurday is all they give us, and at some point in that time, some number of people will be evicted, and on another day, nominations, with one or two or three specials, which eliminate any daily show footage, then, maybe, a decent show on Thursday. Then, we have three days to not see anything and have a weekend. Does it work for anyone?

For me, I don't get enough. Last week's Wed and Thurs episodes I liked, but this weekend, I've almost forgotten that I'm in the middle of Bog Brother - because I barely know any of these guys, and certainly don't care the way I did about Tim, or Daniel, or Drew or Mirabai or any pf the others that I've liked in the past. Yeah, Ryan and David and Priya are okay, and I can see the Skye thing, but give me more so I can car more... I don't think they have ever been into it, and don't understand the role BB can play, especially with forums etc, in a life needing distraction.

I have always thought it was a bad idea to seperate Cat and Lawson n the first placxe because time apart could only help their chances of staying in the game. Cat and Lawson together is a visual reminder to the voting public of their cheatung ways.

My thoughts exactly :)

I'm so over Clawslag, I hope one of them goes & take the foreigners with you, ie the New Zealandish thing & the emaciated one from Canadia so it can swallow some protein it desperately craves....

The "New Zealandish thing and ... One from Canadia"...

Either you can't spell, you're incredibly insular in your outlook, or you're just a racist prick. Still can't decide. :cool:

haha no he is!! Him and Priya FTW!!! (Or Ryan so my bets cash)

I'm just trying to fire people up so we get some excitement before tonight. The past three days on here have been LONG without any shows to watch and I know the majority of David supporters are my friends so I'm trusting they know to take it in fun. :)

The old backtracking trick.

You call that fun. This was me when I read that.

back-stabber-smiley-emoticon.gif
(I am the one with the knife in the back, not the one doing the stabbing.) :D

And before people ask, I am joking with @Mrs Butterface

Please if you have any credit put some in for the cute little freckled Aish. No housemate ever seen on BB had such adorable freckles.

She deserves to stay in longer than Lawson, Cat & Leo for sure!! And is a central housemate that others get advice off, give her another week in the house!!

The old backtracking trick.

You call that fun. This was me when I read that.

back-stabber-smiley-emoticon.gif
(I am the one with the knife in the back, not the one doing the stabbing.) :D

And before people ask, I am joking with @Mrs Butterface
Well it's obvious you were lipping off in that emoticon so it's no wonder I stabbed you. Looks like I at least gave you a warning before I did though. That's love.

Back