Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

Are they just passing HoH around? Why do I have to be subjected to more of Clawson? I don't hate on either of them as individuals but I can't stand the fricking story line. Good news is that it will all be over when I wake up so I can fast forward. My sympathy to those who will have to watch it.

By the sounds of it all he is going to do is let Cat back in the house and make us endure Clawson again. Hardly using it to its full potential.

Letting the cheaters reunite and confess their feeling for one another right before an eviction is actually pretty smart IMO. If Lawson was starting to redeem himself to the public at all away from Cat that's going to all go completely out the window tonight.

Letting the cheaters reunite and confess their feeling for one another right before an eviction is actually pretty smart IMO. If Lawson was starting to redeem himself to the public at all away from Cat that's going to all go completely out the window tonight.
Good point. Still wish it was Priya though :angelic:

Was Lawson starting to redeem himself to the public?

I hope a certain SOMEONE manages to control his power better than he does his emotions and we won't see another episode of the chinless wonder crying when a FEMALE happens to say something so scary as Boom Bitch to him in a spa.

The sheer terror he must've felt when Lisa said that... I can only imagine...

But yay for David having HOH!! A "certain Indian" has already had it twice so I guess it's time it gets passed around to the remaining scraps in the crowd. Would be a TRAVESTY if he weren't there this week to fully use it though.

Can you get to the point & post what you are thinking. I am sick of people not telling us their thoughts. ;) :p

That "Certain Indian"?!

Ok then, if we're playing like that...

I hope a certain SOMEONE manages to control his power better than he does his emotions and we won't see another episode of the chinless wonder crying when a FEMALE happens to say something so scary as Boom Bitch to him in a spa.

The sheer terror he must've felt when Lisa said that... I can only imagine...

But yay for David having HOH!! A "certain Indian" has already had it twice so I guess it's time it gets passed around to the remaining scraps in the crowd. Would be a TRAVESTY if he weren't there this week to fully use it though. :)

So.. no longer a fave then I'm guessing? :)

Was Lawson starting to redeem himself to the public?

I'm not sure. He seemed to be getting some support on FB after his argument with Skye. Either way I know you like Clawson but the vast majority don't and if Lawson was ever going to redeem himself to the public it needed to be without Cat.

I'm not sure. He seemed to be getting some support on FB after his argument with Skye. Either way I know you like Clawson but the vast majority don't and if Lawson was ever going to redeem himself to the public it needed to be without Cat.

Maybe David chose Cat because he likes Cat? I mean he's never nominated her or said anything bad about her during his time in the Big Brother house.

So.. no longer a fave then I'm guessing? :)
haha no he is!! Him and Priya FTW!!! (Or Ryan so my bets cash)

I'm just trying to fire people up so we get some excitement before tonight. The past three days on here have been LONG without any shows to watch and I know the majority of David supporters are my friends so I'm trusting they know to take it in fun. :)

Maybe David chose Cat because he likes Cat? I mean he's never nominated her or said anything bad about her during his time in the Big Brother house.

Very well could be. Like I said in the David Appreciation thread I have no idea what his motivations were but IMO choosing Cat was the smartest move even if it wasn't intentional.

haha no he is!! Him and Priya FTW!!! (Or Ryan so my bets cash)

I'm just trying to fire people up so we get some excitement before tonight. The past three days on here have been LONG without any shows to watch and I know the majority of David supporters are my friends so I'm trusting they know to take it in fun. :)

It's been forever! I hate that we have to guess at what they're doing and then get a massively condensed version!
Haha I was just checking after reading that post because I thought I'd missed a turning point or something lol.

I think Skype is hoping to decimate her perceived male rivals by hooking up with them and attempting to make herself look better... Only a few weeks ago she hated Ryan & also voted for him just to see who would get the most saves, him or her...

I'm so over Clawslag, I hope one of them goes & take the foreigners with you, ie the New Zealandish thing & the emaciated one from Canadia so it can swallow some protein it desperately craves....

It's been forever! I hate that we have to guess at what they're doing and then get a massively condensed version!
Haha I was just checking after reading that post because I thought I'd missed a turning point or something lol.
Yeah it completely sucks this season... no shows from Friday until Monday and we don't even have live feeds! At least last year we had those hourly snippets to get us through and have something to discuss. Now I feel like I'm on life support here and we know tonight's show will most likely be a dud because the Mon and Tues ones always are. Too many recaps and Sonia dragging out an eviction while we get mishmashed clips of what went on during those four days. So frustrating. Even after reading the spoilers I was like, oh well, okay. Nothing exciting in there at all. What happened to our show that we've been waiting a year for????

A very good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, irritators, instigators, procrastinators, motivators and the rest of you.

I look forward to spending a quality evening with you all doing what we do best, laughing while arguing!

Get your report fingers ready people, because I am feeling very [*Edited and Removed by Admin due to excessive filth, inappropriate usage of a dead guinea pig, a plastic banana and duct tape*]

Very well could be. Like I said in the David Appreciation thread I have no idea what his motivations were but IMO choosing Cat was the smartest move even if it wasn't intentional.

I have always thought it was a bad idea to seperate Cat and Lawson n the first placxe because time apart could only help their chances of staying in the game. Cat and Lawson together is a visual reminder to the voting public of their cheatung ways.

Back