Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

Oh for the love of little green men! Really? Rysky? Why on earth would Ryan want to jump in to that hot mess? I just don't believe he would. I refuse to believe he would. It just isn't happening. I am placing my hands over my ears, closing my eyes tight, and humming a soothing melody. Because there is no way in HELL that that will be. I deny it. Skye back away from the seemingly available male. You can last a couple of weeks without attention. It's okay, you just need a little alone time.

Yesssss!!! I voted David for HoH last week. Nominations/his Power Play should be good this week. At least he'll use it to it's full potential unlike a certain Indian in the house.

This "CERTAIN INDIAN" didn't have the LUXURY of being the SOLE EXECUTIONER of HER POWER, BB FORCED her to depend on TWO OTHER HOUSEMATES.

The most INDIRECT power EVER.

Take a PEW and PRAISE PRISUS.

Yesssss!!! I voted David for HoH last week. Nominations/his Power Play should be good this week. At least he'll use it to it's full potential unlike a certain Indian in the house.
That "Certain Indian"?!

Ok then, if we're playing like that...

I hope a certain SOMEONE manages to control his power better than he does his emotions and we won't see another episode of the chinless wonder crying when a FEMALE happens to say something so scary as Boom Bitch to him in a spa.

The sheer terror he must've felt when Lisa said that... I can only imagine...

But yay for David having HOH!! A "certain Indian" has already had it twice so I guess it's time it gets passed around to the remaining scraps in the crowd. Would be a TRAVESTY if he weren't there this week to fully use it though. :)

I'm having homemade pizza. Going to try and make the two ingredient pizza dough with flour and Greek yoghurt.

In other news, which I was reminded of by the "certain indian" comment.
I keep getting harassed on Facebook by the racist guy that said Priya worked in a call centre etc .

image.jpg

This "CERTAIN INDIAN" didn't have the LUXURY of being the SOLE EXECUTIONER of HER POWER, BB FORCED her to depend on TWO OTHER HOUSEMATES.

The most INDIRECT power EVER.

Take a PEW and PRAISE PRISUS.

Prepare your gifs/media thingies that show the artist formerly known as Prinsus being put into a cave for 3 days complete with boulder blocking her exit
Then disappearing after 3 days to Adelaide where i will be photobombing sightings of her at shopping centre openings & any bollywood themed film nights at Rotary Club near her home.

I'm excited for tonight's episode but I know it's probably just going to let me down, anyway here are my pre-show thoughts:
  • Interested to see what happens between Clawson, based on the betting odds it's quite likely that Lawson may leave tonight or tomorrow.
  • Where did this Skye & Ryan showmance come from, I never envisioned them to become a couple, especially after their argument that occurred to weeks ago. It feels like another Michael & Estelle situation.
  • Thank mother Prisus that Skye got her filthy paws off my bae Leo.

Back