Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

Wow.. So haven't seen the show yet as I was at a concert but from the quick gloss over it seems Lawson went.

Surprising. I thought he was good value (but then I thought that about katie, lisa and jason too) I thought it'd be Leo or cat. Cat Especially. How the frick she keep surving? Guess she does have 9 lives. So Priya wasn't in bottom votes this time either?
Priya was in the top 4 most saved out of all the evictees. We don't know where though as they didn't show the percentages. Now there's a double tomorrow between Cat, Travis, Aisha and Leo. :)

Yeah for sure. Katie and lisa are great. I always thought Priya was the bad match in that pair. I saw katie as good fun, and Priya just boring and strategy.

Then cat far out. She was/is the sharon of this year (so like should have gone first as there was nothing to vote for her on) until the lawson stuff started (so she brought value by latching onto lawson) and she somehow manages to even outlast lawson, who she needed to get a bit more interesting? Freaking hell. Something suss.
The public didn't like Katie and Lisa. Not too sure they liked Cat (maybe the romance side) just she was the lesser of what ever other evils were being nommed.
It must be obvious that the voting public likes Priya. I find Ryan and Skye rather boring, they're still in there.

Ad: "If Cat is evicted...*someone* will be waiting for her onstage"

Surely it's her sister, and not Candice. :hungover:
You'd know if it was Candice.
WATCH BIG BROTHER TOMORROW NIGHT FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT EVER
They'd probably evict Cat regardless if it meant Candice would come onstage.

Priya was in the top 4 most saved out of all the evictees. We don't know where though as they didn't show the percentages. Now there's a double tomorrow between Cat, Travis, Aisha and Leo. :)
Is it just between them though? The only info I got was that voting lines were open for tomorrow. Nothing about who you could vote for.

Leo's eviction interview will be a fizzer. What on earth can Sonia ask him about..........Skye, I suppose. YAWN

The public didn't like Katie and Lisa. Not too sure they liked Cat (maybe the romance side) just she was the lesser of what ever other evils were being nommed.
It must be obvious that the voting public likes Priya. I find Ryan and Skye rather boring, they're still in there.

Well Priya did nearly go last week. If it was a double she would have. So I didn't think she had a lot of voting support.

I was thinking this literally just then but IF...(heaven forbid) IFFFFFFFF Travis is not evicted tomorrow, chances are he probably will have a higher vote percentage than Priya.

If he doesn't go, they only kept him in the bottom 4 til tomorrow for the suspense factor unfortunately. The saved nominees are in no particular order remember. :(

I thought they were the top 4, but in no particular order??

Good thing I didn't bet.

I logged on this morning and studied the header to see who was out. Took me a minute to realize that @Tim wasn't doing the x yet because he didn't want to spoil it for people seeing it later.

I'm very happy about this result because he was my least favorite housemate ever. Even without Cat I wasn't impressed by him, but his performance of crying in the diary room and then sleeping with Cat was something I really hated.

So glad he's gone.

Well Priya did nearly go last week. If it was a double she would have. So I didn't think she had a lot of voting support.
But voting doesn't work like that sometimes. Last week people knew Marina would leave so they saved money by not voting. You have to look at the entire picture of who is nominated and who had a good edit on the show last week.

If I recall, the reason Marina was up was because of Priyas nomination points as HOH. So she pretty much saved herself.

Yes would have been great but I guess she wants to blast him in private
She should be thanking him for helping her see the light. Why does everyone think she loves him so much and is 'devastated' when she broke up with him the week before?!

Nobody on social media knows their full story, people should stfu with their judgements.

You'd know if it was Candice.
WATCH BIG BROTHER TOMORROW NIGHT FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT EVER
They'd probably evict Cat regardless if it meant Candice would come onstage.
LOL

it has to be Lawson, right?

Like Tully with Drew, so they can face the world together before they breakup in 3 weeks.

I logged on this morning and studied the header to see who was out. Took me a minute to realize that @Tim wasn't doing the x yet because he didn't want to spoil it for people seeing it later

Actually sorry to burst your bubble but the actual reason is because I live in Victoria and it's Cup Eve and I was at the pub getting pissed.

Actually sorry to burst your bubble but the actual reason is because I live in Victoria and it's Cup Eve and I was at the pub getting pissed.
Like any good Victorian does. Cheers!

BTW, what happens if I report your post?

Nice knowing you peoples.

Back