Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

Ad: "If Cat is evicted...*someone* will be waiting for her onstage"

Surely it's her sister, and not Candice. :hungover:

Each year there are a few housemates that I couldn't care less about after they leave
Lawson is on the list with jake, lisa, katie ....
Shows over[DOUBLEPOST=1415016984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ad: "If Cat is evicted...*someone* will be waiting for her onstage"

Surely it's her sister, and not Candice. :hungover:
Ummm lawson. They are going to make it into some sick love story

Lawson did pretty well, I thought!
Shame on most of you who wanted to see the guy booed and publicly humiliated...it shows the mentality of some people who can be so cruel to another person.
Yes, he made a mistake or two, but haven't all of us at one time or another?
And for all we know, he and Cat could be a permanent couple.

So What was the order of saves guys? Was it highest to lowest (top 4)?? What were the housemates told
They didn't reveal the order. She just told them she was saving the 4 HMs with the most saved votes out of all them and she'd be saving them in no particular order. :)

I def don't think he should have been boo'd. He still should have every right to celebrate his time in the house.
Tomorrow will be different. The public and radio stations are the ones that won't hold back

Each year there are a few housemates that I couldn't care less about after they leave
Lawson is on the list with jake, lisa, katie ....
Shows over[DOUBLEPOST=1415016984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ummm lawson. They are going to make it into some sick love story

I would rather Lisa and Katie to still be in there instead of Priya and Cat to be honest. I think they would have shown more than what the other two have. They have been virtually non existent except for Cat's infidelities

So I just saw Gordon Ramsey's arse.

Not bad tbh :writing:[DOUBLEPOST=1415017356][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm going to make sure you're part of the COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
haha I was just coming in to post about Gordon's tight ass lol

@Consuela I don't think this place will meltdown anymore. Most of us expected her to go this week when we heard it was a triple. She's already gone way farther than we thought she would so now that she survived this week, everything now is just a bonus!

So, tomorrow night is out of Aisha, Cat, Leo or Travis? I'm happy enough whoever goes. Cat would be the biggest loss to the show out of the four, I would rather see her survive another week to see her reaction to Lawson going, see if she starts anything with Tom or Richard etc. Leo is the other contender for most likely to go, and he would be no loss at all. I would be happy enough to see Aisha go, and would love to see Travis go, but those two aren't as likely, I don't think.

So, tomorrow night is out of Aisha, Cat, Leo or Travis? I'm happy enough whoever goes. Cat would be the biggest loss to the show out of the four, I would rather see her survive another week to see her reaction to Lawson going, see if she starts anything with Tom or Richard etc. Leo is the other contender for most likely to go, and he would be no loss at all. I would be happy enough to see Aisha go, and would love to see Travis go, but those two aren't as likely, I don't think.
No, they reopened the voting.

I would rather Lisa and Katie to still be in there instead of Priya and Cat to be honest. I think they would have shown more than what the other two have. They have been virtually non existent except for Cat's infidelities
That's not their fault.
I would rather enjoy watching what I see of priya then to watch bitches

Aisha and Travis will be out of there soon enough anyway, neither of them are going to make the final 4, they are going to regret turning down the 50K.
Cat and Leo to go tomorrow, obviously, and the person to meet Cat on stage will be Lawson, not Candice

haha I was just coming in to post about Gordon's tight ass lol

@Consuela I don't think this place will meltdown anymore. Most of us expected her to go this week when we heard it was a triple. She's already gone way farther than we thought she would so now that she survived this week, everything now is just a bonus!

Yes but with every passing eviction the cult level obsession goes up a notch. By the time she goes I'm expecting Scientology level devotion and therefore crazy.

Back