Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

After tomorrow night Priya will be in the top 5 of original housemates.

Would anyone have believed (this would Happen) after the launch night episode ?

She was given a character and her fans have totally debunked that.

Travis won't be going tomorrow now that phones are open again. The teeny boppers will vote like crazy for him. I think Leo is screwed tbh

Wow.. So haven't seen the show yet as I was at a concert but from the quick gloss over it seems Lawson went.

Surprising. I thought he was good value (but then I thought that about katie, lisa and jason too) I thought it'd be Leo or cat. Cat Especially. How the frick she keep surving? Guess she does have 9 lives. So Priya wasn't in bottom votes this time either?

Last edited:
When the season started I really thought Aisha would be one of my favourites and she could develop a bit of a following like Tahan did the previous season. But as soon as she leeched on to Travis that was it for me. Since he has been in the sanctuary she has really flourished as a housemate. Such a shame she fell for that moron

Wow.. So haven't seen the show yet as I was at a concert but from the quick gloss over it seems Lawson went.

Surprising. I thought he was good value (but then I thought that about katie, lisa and jason too) I thought it'd be Leo or cat. Cat Especially. How the frick she keep serving? Guess she does have 9 lives. So Priya wasn't in bottom votes this time either?

Yeah for all the hate Lawson got here I didn't mind him that much at all tbh. Was pretty good value in his own way. Cat has a few loyal supporters by the seems. I don't see Leo escaping tomorrow and Aisha could be a smoky to go.

WHY DOES LAWSON KEEP SAYING "GIVE HER THE CHANCE TO TELL ME HOW SHE FEELS?" tell the truth you slimy little turd.
giphy.gif
Yeah pretty much haha

I would rather Lisa and Katie to still be in there instead of Priya and Cat to be honest. I think they would have shown more than what the other two have. They have been virtually non existent except for Cat's infidelities

Yeah for sure. Katie and lisa are great. I always thought Priya was the bad match in that pair. I saw katie as good fun, and Priya just boring and strategy.

Then cat far out. She was/is the sharon of this year (so like should have gone first as there was nothing to vote for her on) until the lawson stuff started (so she brought value by latching onto lawson) and she somehow manages to even outlast lawson, who she needed to get a bit more interesting? Freaking hell. Something suss.

even if u a lawson fan or not - im wondering why BB site is calling him the love rat and other digs at him all the time, when i dont think Tully got the same treatment, they all pussy footed around her and drew. double standards Nine ! enough about that - now i will just concentrate on those left in the house and the few week left.

Back