Skip to main content

Episode Day 5 - Daily Show (30mins)

They have a bond now, I think they'll stay together after the marriage.

Yeah I agree. :) I hope they do. Even though she said that she didn't have any attraction to him, there is definitely something there otherwise talk about leading him on. I know it is acted in view of the housemates. But there is a lot of sexual tension in the honeymoon suite.

even in today's daily show I was getting a bit bored with jade when on her own. drew will cope fine as we saw with him and ben, but jade will fade without the relationship to give her some interest.

even in today's daily show I was getting a bit bored with jade when on her own. drew will cope fine as we saw with him and ben, but jade will fade without the relationship to give her some interest.
If only the mole would fade as quickly...

Yeah good thing there's those of us that disagree, I think she'll go far...intelligent and sexy.
...but yes the mole is a distraction.

...in a nutshell...

...Too much milky drink
...At shopping Tim and Heidi stink
...Tully mad
...Miki sad
...Caleb is nice
...Ed is spice
...To Jade Drew is drawn
...blink and the show is gawn

...bunnie OUt.
*sidles up to drinks cart...surreptitiously removes vodka bottle and slides it under fur coat...quietly hops out*

I fell asleep during tonight's show... not really cos of the show itself being boring, more because I was out all day and had hardly any sleep. I hope I didn't miss anything good - will have to rewatch this one elsewhere.

...in a nutshell...

...Too much milky drink
...Tully mad
...Miki sad
...Caleb is nice
...Ed is spice
...To Jade Drew is drawn

...bunnie OUt.
*sidles up to drinks cart...surreptitiously removes vodka bottle and slides it under fur coat...quietly hops out*

LOL! Love it! That was even better than the show!

...in a nutshell...

...Too much milky drink
...Tully mad
...Miki sad
...Caleb is nice
...Ed is spice
...To Jade Drew is drawn

...bunnie OUt.

honey bunnie
that was funny

Didn't bother to watch tonight (normally I watch the previous day's episode on 99 to pay more attention to the odd bit that needs re-examination then switch over for tonight's) but instead am having a bit of a "Falling Skies" marathon with LSCP.

Delayed broadcast, contrived editing, and lack of live streams (let alone anything remotely worthwhile controversial) has killed BB.

If it wasn't for these forums and the photoshop thread, who could really bother any more ?

regarDS

Being in Wait Awhile it feels more like I should summarize rather than comment 2 1/2 hours behind :D

...so did anyone bring limes for my vodka?

I'm getting sick of Tully going on about how everything the safe house do is an intentional slight and they are evil. For goodness sake, they just FORGOT about the cow. Get over it.

Not liking Tully as much now.

She reminds me of the zombie mutant mannequin LSCP and I use for archery practice and "survive the apocalypse" training.

[youtubevid]aU9OE8SnjBU[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]RHLBcJtOSfI[/youtubevid]

regarDS

...in a nutshell...

...Too much milky drink
...Tully mad
...Miki sad
...Caleb is nice
...Ed is spice
...To Jade Drew is drawn

...bunnie OUt.

Pretty much, MsBunnie. The 90mins eps are like marathons, yet 30mins is far too short. Are they going to slowly slip into 60min eps?

Back