Skip to main content

Episode Day 5 - Daily Show (30mins)

Grrr... Due to NBN's hour local news edition we don't get the Friday show until the half hour preceding Saturday showdown

Last edited:
Is it bad if I say I'm kinda not interested in it tonight? But I'll still watch of-course...

I'm an NBN too. It is not fair,,,,,,,

I'm hoping that it goes online a little earlier tonight. If its true they wait until it airs in Perth I guess that means its on at 9:30 Sydney time, so they may release it online at 10pm Syd time??? Maybe I'm dreaming lol!

Oh_yeah.gif

Is it bad if I say I'm kinda not interested in it tonight? But I'll still watch of-course...

Ermagaaaard...NOOooooooooo....I am gagging for it to start....what's happened to The Theorist?...what have you done with him?

Would it help if I told you tonight Ed and Matt turkey slap Drew and its shown uncensored? It doesnt happen, but does it help?

I guess knowing I have so much to do in rl over the next few months has my mind preoccupied. Someone hand me a drink plz.

Who knew the Tully Mikkalya thing was that big a deal? and after 4 days

Calebs scar on his back looks like ringworm, just sayin'

Last edited:
Hmm, I think this season's opening theme music is one of the strangest they've ever had.

It has no... like... climax?

It's literally just the same beats repeated over and over monotonically, fading into footage of the house. It's just... there.

I don't like it.

oh my husband is doing weights (ps its not Ben) lolz...

Back