Skip to main content

Episode Day 5 - Daily Show (30mins)

cotrolley.jpg
Medusa... Are you really Alan Carr Chatty Man???

I am going to go against the flow here and say I actually quite like Tully! I also like Jade, and am glad I am not the only one here who would like to see her and Drew get together. In the likely event that doesn't happen, it is going to be very interesting to see how things play out with them once the marriage is revealed to be fake.

I'm saying sorry In advance as this might be already posted or I could be wrong but
At the end of the show where drew and jade were going to sleep just right near the end it looks as tho his arm moved across to her body could someone tell me If I'm wrong or not worth checking out

I'm saying sorry In advance as this might be already posted or I could be wrong but
At the end of the show where drew and jade were going to sleep just right near the end it looks as tho his arm moved across to her body could someone tell me If I'm wrong or not worth checking out

I just had a look now at the replay and unfortunately you are wrong :(

Timboland you made me laugh

I was wondering about the exact same thing. I jumped up to get a closer look at the TV Screen :D Whenever they show Drew and Jade, the TV has my whole attention. I love studying the body language, and I'm wishing Jade would show a bit more interest, and I'm thinking "Bloody hell Drew just kiss her and see what happens" ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that they edited it last night so it looked like Tully was the one who snapped at Mikayyla yet when they talked it out in the morning they both made it clear that Tully was upset and Mikkayyla yelled at her first... It's all in the editing people. Plus Tully did a good thing reaching out the olive branch and making Mikayyla feel better and apologising. Not sure why people are bagging her out.

Plus her (Tully) critiquing the safehouses every move and over analysing the milk situation is just a sign of her intelligence and awareness that this is one big game.

To me it seems Tully gets her own way in real life & doesn't seem to handle it that well when she doesn't.

And she wants to be the centre of attention. I think she would be a spoilt brat.

She got the attention when she was the girlfriend of Ruby Rose.

To me it seems Tully gets her own way in real life & doesn't seem to handle it that well when she doesn't.

And she wants to be the centre of attention. I think she would be a spoilt brat.

She got the attention when she was the girlfriend of Ruby Rose.

Check your sources mate: they never dated, ever. They met when they were 16 in a magazine model search and have remained friends since then. At no point were they dating. Tullys girlfriend tweeted about someone else claiming Tully and ruby dated and tagged ruby, ruby then went on to retweets tullys girlfriends tweet, and confirm they have been long friends but NEVER dated.

So before you go accusing her of things make sure your accusations are warranted.

And btw, Tully openly admits on the show she is a control freak and can be a brat at times. So stop acting like you are exposing her character flaws, because she openly accepts those traits. At least she isnt being fake nice and fake polite - how boring. She is human and I think she is great.

I can't believe they showed so much of the shopping ordering and so little of the Mikkayla breakdown. WTF?!? WHo is editing this show?!?!?

Did anyone else notice that they edited it last night so it looked like Tully was the one who snapped at Mikayyla yet when they talked it out in the morning they both made it clear that Tully was upset and Mikkayyla yelled at her first... It's all in the editing people. Plus Tully did a good thing reaching out the olive branch and making Mikayyla feel better and apologising. Not sure why people are bagging her out.

Plus her (Tully) critiquing the safehouses every move and over analysing the milk situation is just a sign of her intelligence and awareness that this is one big game.

Yes I picked this up too. I think, despite the tears, they are handling their situation really well. BB knew, when he put two control freaks in together in the half house, there would be fireworks.

It was also clear that Tully had been really upset as well, good on her for reaching out first.

BB said they can drink the milk from the cow, but maybe there are regulations against drinking raw milk.

Didn't the fact that the cow didnt moo prove to you that it wasnt real?!?

:p

I feel like I would prefer to have milk out of a bottle than out of a plastic cow, by the way. There's just something that puts me off about it.

You do realise that plastic milk bottles are...plastic????

Imagine if Drew and Jade fall in love through all this...!
OMG..it isnt you writing all those dumb tweets on the show is it? :)

And btw, Tully openly admits on the show she is a control freak and can be a brat at times. So stop acting like you are exposing her character flaws, because she openly accepts those traits. At least she isnt being fake nice and fake polite - how boring. She is human and I think she is great.

She is becoming my most favourite housemate since Big Brother 3. Proving that you dont have to be a plastic bimbo to be interesting.

I cant believe some of you long termers here are putting the show down!

Yeah yeah i did the same before the show started but now i am finding myself liking it.

As for Drew and Jade.... I would like a satellite to come crashing down through the roof and land on their heads.

My favourite couple so far is Ben and Tim..or should we call them Bim?

I think the show should be given a half hour slot for kids and sooks on Ch9 at 7pm. Then a 2 hour version on Go at 8pm for us grown ups

[MENTION=472]The10thDoctor[/MENTION] great post!!!

There's three words you don't often see linked in the one sentence (The10thDoctor and great post), but I have to agree. He even made me laugh out loud, as opposed to my usual teeth grinding after reading his post!

Well written, Dr 10th.

I was wondering about the exact same thing. I jumped up to get a closer look at the TV Screen :D Whenever they show Drew and Jade, the TV has my whole attention. I love studying the body language, and I'm wishing Jade would show a bit more interest, and I'm thinking "Bloody hell Drew just kiss her and see what happens" ha ha ha.

Me too!!!!!! He was so clearly love struck when she was speaking Italian the other night. Too cute :)

Back