Skip to main content

Episode Day 5 - Daily Show (30mins)

Check your sources mate: they never dated, ever. They met when they were 16 in a magazine model search and have remained friends since then. At no point were they dating. Tullys girlfriend tweeted about someone else claiming Tully and ruby dated and tagged ruby, ruby then went on to retweets tullys girlfriends tweet, and confirm they have been long friends but NEVER dated.

You sound like the ideal person to start the "Tully Apppreeachun Thread" that I am too lazy and technically untalented to do.

Did anyone else notice that they edited it last night so it looked like Tully was the one who snapped at Mikayyla yet when they talked it out in the morning they both made it clear that Tully was upset and Mikkayyla yelled at her first....

No. I guess they are CGI-ing in all Tully's scowls, sulks, and pouts, too, though?

No. I guess they are CGI-ing in all Tully's scowls, sulks, and pouts, too, though?

Ahhhh that part is easily explained: Surly is now a poltergeist and Tully is actually a talented medium and she is channelling him.

Ahhhh that part is easily explained: Surly is now a poltergeist and Tully is actually a talented medium and she is channelling him.

Aah! That explains it. I have nothing but respect for Tully now that I know how much of her etheric energy is being hoovered up by the weight of her gifts.

Aah! That explains it. I have nothing but respect for Tully now that I know how much of her etheric energy is being hoovered up by the weight of her gifts.

She may also be picking up the echoes of energies of tanties past. We must be sympathetic to her as her gift is also a curse.

Overall I am happy with this bunch - I do not feel like I have to wash my hands with bleach after viewing BB this year.

And btw, Tully openly admits on the show she is a control freak and can be a brat at times. So stop acting like you are exposing her character flaws, because she openly accepts those traits. At least she isnt being fake nice and fake polite - how boring. She is human and I think she is great.

So are you Tully's GF.

She may also be picking up the echoes of energies of tanties past. We must be sympathetic to her as her gift is also a curse.

Overall I am happy with this bunch - I do not feel like I have to wash my hands with bleach after viewing BB this year.

Oh, of course. Also expressing the unspoken and the disowned emotions of all those present - and the viewers, too, no doubt. Blessed and cursed, nay, fated.

It is a happy group of individuals, but to keep it old school those bikini blondes are due to arrive soon and I may have to let out a silent scream - which we will hear emerging from the lips of the oracle, no doubt! Good times ahead.

Didn't the fact that the cow didnt moo prove to you that it wasnt real?!?

No, I wasn't really paying attention, and I missed the beginning of Thursday's episode when the cow was introduced.

The HMs in the Safe House made a big mistake in forgetting about the milk from the cow, and this will get Tim, Heidi and Sharon nominated at least. Tully overreacted by thinking they did it deliberately, but her anger was still justified. The HMs in the Poor House did have a little bit of power in their relationship with the Safe House, and it has just been taken away.

BB had to tell the HMs in the Poor House about the milk oversight, and the looks on their faces was priceless. But did BB tell the HMs in the Safe House about their oversight? I would have liked to see the looks on their faces when they realized their mistake. I look forward to the HMs in the Poor House confronting the HMs in the Safe House over their stupid oversight. And think about this - every time they milk that cow, they are going to be reminded of the Safe HMs' mistake.

Last edited:
i expect next week the safe house won't buy any milk and then the very next morning the cow will abruptly dry up and there will be recriminations and accusations.

Too many ad breaks, nowhere near enough content. At least we got to see a resolution to Tully/Mikkayla. I'm fairly certain we'll see Tully nominated with the way some have talked about not being able to get her, and that she isn't afraid to speak her mind.

i expect next week the safe house won't buy any milk and then the very next morning the cow will abruptly dry up and there will be recriminations and accusations.

Yup. Expecting to cow to always be there could be a mistake.

Too many ad breaks, nowhere near enough content. At least we got to see a resolution to Tully/Mikkayla. I'm fairly certain we'll see Tully nominated with the way some have talked about not being able to get her, and that she isn't afraid to speak her mind.

We saw probably 1% of the actual Tully/Mikkayla fight. Too much editing.

I am loving Tully big time....she is brave and smart and gorgeous...the trifecta :D

(but not in a "jiggy Jiggy" way :D)

Back