Skip to main content

Episode Day 5 - Daily Show (30mins)

oh wow its over all ready....

Bitch bitch bitch where's uplate.... rant rant... online streaming..... pigz

Wow, well that went as quickly as mut usually does...:rolleyes:

tumblr_mmvizrsaGb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And to think, that's what we had for 8 years too.

Channel 10 used to somehow manage to include SO much more depth and footage in their half-hour Daily Shows than what Channel 9 is able to do in their 60 minute episodes... figure that one out

Oh, and you'll just have to tell me otherwise by proving it, aye [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] ;)

I don't know why but I get really giggly and excited when I see Drew & Jade together! I feel like a school girl!

I know I feel the same. Last night we got a glimpse of Jade having a lingering look at Drew and tonight Drew doing same at Jade..
The sexual tension is unreal, haha or maybe that's in my head..
I hope they get a little affectionate, if not for them... For US!!

It amazes me that you only get 10-15mins of a daily show from a WHOLE 24 hours... and No live feeds........ GONE are the old days :(

I know I feel the same. Last night we got a glimpse of Jade having a lingering look at Drew and tonight Drew doing same at Jade..
The sexual tension is unreal, haha or maybe that's in my head..
I hope they get a little affectionate, if not for them... For US!!

OMG! Don't do that to me!!!! Drew is SO my type of guy and I'm somewhat sexually excited by Jade as well and I don't even swing that way! I think that the two of them together really does it for me but I can see myself losing interest in Jade quite quickly once the marriage is over :(

OMG! Don't do that to me!!!! Drew is SO my type of guy and I'm somewhat sexually excited by Jade as well and I don't even swing that way! I think that the two of them together really does it for me but I can see myself losing interest in Jade quite quickly once the marriage is over :(

LOL you are obsessed!

Back