Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

oh I forgot to say, I had my laptop off at the beginning of the show and meant to ask. Did anybody hear Tim mention Saturday Showdown? HMs know about it? Well clearly they do. But are we supposed to know they do? like will they try and pass it off as a surprise announcement to the hms and they'll jump and squeal and stuff?

oh I forgot to say, I had my laptop off at the beginning of the show and meant to ask. Did anybody hear Tim mention Saturday Showdown? HMs know about it? Well clearly they do. But are we supposed to know they do? like will they try and pass it off as a surprise announcement to the hms and they'll jump and squeal and stuff?
They told me them live on Tuesday.

iNjpuZVYluJci.gif

LOL I love this gif. So you mads!

Lol! Michael just said he is hosting Friday Night Games with Michael Goldman. Doesn't even know what day it is or who his other cohost is

Tonight's episode gave me huge hope for this season, some real emotion, housemates confronting each other face to face rather then the backstabbing of last year. With this years great choice of HM's this could actually be a great year of BB, equal with the first five.

When he did that, I kept thinking of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates from Psycho, I was expecting to hear the stabbing music.

Perhaps it was code for "don't forget to feed my caged basement collection, especially my number 1"

elijahwood.jpg
(yes, that's Elijah Wood. No, I'm not going to tell you the movie nor why his mouth ain't showing ...)

heh.jpg
"Feed us ..."

regarDS

Tully is still my fav....I'd be peeved too if I was accommodating everyone all the time & nothing in return.

I agree, plus they are sleep and food deprived.. would be enough to put anyone in a badmood. Plus, it's nice to have someone feisty. Better than boring! Plus they made up in the morning and hugged it out. Clearly just a sleep and food deprivation thing, she is only human, as if you haven't all been in a bad mood before - plus it would be frustrating to constantly give up the good spots and get nothing back, Mikayyla had the good bed on the first night and already has it again 2 nights later.. Tully's point was people need to be fair and share it equally.

I am loving that the housemates are far more upfront and direct this year. in 2012, they would never have even said anything to Tim to warn him that is behaviour is annoying and we didn't see anything like Tully standing up to Mikkayla (warranted or not). Loving it!

Sooo...in a nutshell...

...they ate sardines...
...there is still a fake marriage...
...Drew washed his hair and looked a bazillion times hotter...
...there is such a thing as thin privilege...
...fat people ooze on airplanes...
...Surly is a poltergeist now...
...Ed is hot...
...Tully needs chocolate...
...Tim needs a touch of 'home correction' behind the ear'ole...
...Ben may have a collection of missing people posters as loved ones pics...

What's the point of this halfway house if every day they let all the halfways into the safe house anyway!?

The problem is she hasn't learnt how to perform conflict resolution so comes across as a whiny harpy, kind of reminiscent of Estelle. lol.
That's because she is "whiny harpy". Wasn't she in the diary room in tears on the first night???

Back