Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

When he did that, I kept thinking of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates from Psycho, I was expecting to hear the stabbing music.

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Well, if I was fat enough to take up two seats, then why shouldn't you be made to pay for two seats? You are taking up two seats.

Oh yes if they can't seat three people in a row, yes pay for two tickets. Just like how you have to pay full price for a three year old child just cos they're tiny the airline can't sell that seat to a full fare paying adult.

Agree. Also she had a point they should all get a turn in the one good bed!! Should be an automatic thing.

It was day 3 or 4, the others who haven't had a good nights sleep weren't complaining.

I'm hearing you sister!

There is a thing called flight etiquette.

Your legs shouldn't deviate from your designated leg area and your thigh fat should be contained in your own seat.

I hate it when strangers spill into my airline seating space.

Exactly! I was almost kissing the window so that his legs wouldn't touch me which made me damn uncomfortable for the 30min flight LOL

Sudden seat recliners piss me off more. I nearly had my laptop wiped out last weekend.

Well, if I was fat enough to take up two seats, then why shouldn't you be made to pay for two seats? You are taking up two seats.

A lot of the time people are not fat enough to occupy 2 seats but do not fit properly in the small seats in airlines. there is over hang so to speak. I don't see why a person should be made to pay for 2 seats they would not need if airlines accommodated all body types.

I'm 25kg underweight do you think they let me go 25kg over my check in luggage limit? Noooooooo I did try it. It didn't wash.

Sudden seat recliners piss me off more. I nearly had my laptop wiped out last weekend.

Oh yeah I hate that too! Maybe we are just too old fashioned and respectful of others i.e. keep my tiny legs on my side, turn around behind me & ask if the person doesn't mind if I recline my seat etc etc.

It was, but I think the editing was dodgy, conversation wasnt allowed to flow so made it a whole lotta nutting

That is the problem. We need to see the all conversation. Why on earth have Surly in the middle of it, who cares about that. We need to hear and see the HMs talk. I miss Live Stream so much :(

I don't feel I see the HMs as they are. I am just following a story BB put together with bits they took over a few days.

Exactly! I was almost kissing the window so that his legs wouldn't touch me which made me damn uncomfortable for the 30min flight LOL

When I went to Melbourne a few months ago, I had a woman beside me who was morbidly obese and I could feel her flesh on my side of the chair, because it had literally leaked through the chair divider and was kissed up against my thigh.

It was horrible.

I bought my Laptop when I was going to France. Well my Laptop was to big :( I couldn't even open it, lol.

Absolutely agree!

I am a tall person and I would never recline back unless the chair behind me was empty.

Basis flight etiquette 101

I don't feel I see the HMs as they are. I am just following a story BB put together with bits they took over a few days.

I agree. There's not enough natural interaction and they can totally manipulate the view the public has of the housemates this way.

A lot of the time people are not fat enough to occupy 2 seats but do not fit properly in the small seats in airlines. there is over hang so to speak. I don't see why a person should be made to pay for 2 seats they would not need if airlines accommodated all body types.

And I don't see why I should have to put up with your overhang squishing into my area.

Back