Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

Did anyone else notice the huge editing flaw during the dinner Italian conversation? When they do a close up of Drew gazing at Jade his hair is down but when they do a long shot of him with the other housemates his hair is suddenly up again. Fail!

Do you mean as in the ratio?
It was a joke. I know what you were saying but it kind of looked like something else. It looked like you were saying 30 + 70 equals 90 but you were not. Really you were saying 30% of Ed's fans are Female and the other 70% are Male.

It was a joke. I know what you were saying but it kind of looked like something else. It looked like you were saying 30 + 70 equals 90 but you were not. Really you were saying 30% of Ed's fans are Female and the other 70% are Male.

Good maths ;)

Did anyone else notice the huge editing flaw during the dinner Italian conversation? When they do a close up of Drew gazing at Jade his hair is down but when they do a long shot of him with the other housemates his hair is suddenly up again. Fail!

Yes! I watched it back again today and noticed that!

Hello Fluffy Bunny!

How I missed you!

(Unless you are in fact on a plane, morbidly obese. and sitting beside me...Ha!)

Ahhh La La my lovely. At 5ft7 I'm lucky to tip the scales at 52kg...so not on a plane...not on a train, not in a box, not with a fox...I do not like them Sam I Am. I do not like green eggs and ham...

Back