Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

Tully still my favourite for sure. I doubt that's going to change.

I found it quite funny that Tim told Jasmin she needs to get to the point faster by writing a whole essay that concluded on that point. On a related note, I'm liking Jasmin more and more as we get to see her more. This was the first time we got a better look at her, and she seems to be a lovely, bright girl.

I actually enjoyed this episode, despite all my criticisms of the previous eps. Light on gimmicks and bullshit and just pure Big Brother... well, mostly. Starting to see personalities clash already is great, which is different from past seasons where any clashes were done behind peoples back in boring bitch fests that never really surfaced. It feels like Big Brother has actually planted all the right seeds for once. I hope this continues, but history says probably not as the shit starters usually get the boot first.

I'm betting once the new FNL starts the show will return to its old, stale, predictable self, with all the same rewards, gimmicks, and bullshit that follow. Prove me wrong, BB producers.

I can just tell right now that Jade & Ed will hook up within 48 hours of the sham marriage ending.

What's the point of this halfway house if every day they let all the halfways into the safe house anyway!?
Exactly - that's winding me up, especially for the Parlour. Surely that's a luxury so should be off limited.

Overall though a decent first week - much better than last year IMO.

One thing I don't like is on how they have only Monday to catch up on what happens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday while trying to squeeze in nominations.

Sooo...in a nutshell...

...they ate sardines...
...there is still a fake marriage...
...Drew washed his hair and looked a bazillion times hotter...
...there is such a thing as thin privilege...
...fat people ooze on airplanes...
...Surly is a poltergeist now...
...Ed is hot...
...Tully needs chocolate...
...Tim needs a touch of 'home correction' behind the ear'ole...
...Ben may have a collection of missing people posters as loved ones pics...

Hello Fluffy Bunny!

How I missed you!

(Unless you are in fact on a plane, morbidly obese. and sitting beside me...Ha!)

I just had a terrible flashback to Estelle cantering about inanely on her stupid horse made out of a stick so am posting it in the hope of triggering the same in other posters who might have blessedly managed to forget.
Thanks. Thanks alot.

I just had a terrible flashback to Estelle cantering about inanely on her stupid horse made out of a stick so am posting it in the hope of triggering the same in other posters who might have blessedly managed to forget.

An easy way to forget that terrible flashback is to remember when Estelle was finally evited, Benjamin throwing the hobby horse over the fence. :D

Two happy flashback against one.

An easy way to forget that terrible flashback is to remember when Estelle was finally evited, Benjamin throwing the hobby horse over the fence. :D

lol, so true.

Plus there was the enjoyable outrage of her handwringing would-be caseworker fans, so that make three happy flashbacks! ;)

That's better! I can always count on you, Kaz! :D

Best moment in the whole of the 2012 series! As well as when Zoe went bad and broke the horse lol

Best moment in the whole of the 2012 series! As well as when Zoe went bad and broke the horse lol
I'll see your breaking of the horse and raise you one chucking the tofu over the fence! Hahahaha!!

oh I just realised I wrote Zoe went bad and I actually meant "Zoe went mad" haha

Back