Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

Tully is still my fav....I'd be peeved too if I was accommodating everyone all the time & nothing in return.

When he did that, I kept thinking of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates from Psycho, I was expecting to hear the stabbing music.

Oh god! That makes me shiver! I agree - that whole scene was a bit creepy - almost seemed staged.

Look back at Pages 7-12.

No more Ed talk, Madge.

iNjpuZVYluJci.gif

If I was a fat person and made pay for two seats I'd make sure I'd sit in the middle seat so the other person couldn't use my extra leg room and seat to sit their shit on mwahhaha

This! I could probably never bring myself to do it, but if I was larger and had to pay for 2 tix I'd want to! I'd be using that other side seat to luxuriate. I feel bad for Tully, she's like me, doesn't cope with prolonged sleep deprivation...

The problem is she hasn't learnt how to perform conflict resolution so comes across as a whiny harpy, kind of reminiscent of Estelle. lol.

Hahaha....Estelle was my favourite last year!

I don't think she comes across that way at all ...oh well, looks like it's me against the rest the same as last year haha!

Hahaha....Estelle was my favourite last year!

I don't think she comes across that way at all ...oh well, looks like it's me against the rest the same as last year haha!

LOL. Nah, I don't mind her but just think she comes across as quite young and immature. It's too early to know who they are really at this stage. p.s. I didn't mind Estelle last year either. ;)

Bugger...had to go to a dinner........will start my recording....in 3...2....1.... NOW :D

I just had a terrible flashback to Estelle cantering about inanely on her stupid horse made out of a stick so am posting it in the hope of triggering the same in other posters who might have blessedly managed to forget.

Back