Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

I personally think Aisha had a go at Lawson not because he interrupted her conversation with Ryan but because of his actions with Cat. And because she's bottled everything up and not said anything that moment was what set her off.
Am I being Captain Obvious much?:blackalien:
I was pissed she never said "fuck off lawson you cheater" she would need to say no more

Hmmmm Sandra Sex Fiction...I'll give this a go...

Sandra lay back on the sun lounger, her head resting on her raised arm, eyes half shut. She looks at him through half lidded eyes - surely he must know how she longs for his attention...his touch...how she WANTS him so. He shifts a little under her gaze, and his leg brushes hers, making her skin tingle. His leg rests against hers, touching just below the knee. Slowly she tickles his ankle with her toes. He looks over at the pool. She risks it again...another little touch with her toes... he doesn't move away. Sandra feels the blood rush to her cheeks - he is NOT MOVING AWAY...surely that means he wants her too... bolder now she starts to rub her foot lightly up his leg. He flicks her a look and flashes her a quick smile. He heart skips a beat. She catches her breath and rubs again, this time trying to sensually slide she whole leg along his. THUNK. Sam whips around and sits up quickly."What the hell...? Sandra, what the fuck are you doing to my prosthetic leg?"

I still want to take apart the member who didn't appreciate your stories last year. I love your work xo

Instead, all we got in the end was Big Brother interruptus with "Sooooooo anyone up for limbo?"

YEAH HOW'S THIS FOR LIMBO, BB?

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?!

NOT MUCH FURTHER! :bang:
having watched the bitching, fighting, screaming, bullying etc of BBUK this year I was thankful for the tension breaking 'SOOOOOOOO who's up for limbo?" I don't want to see an all in brawl in BBAU ... and one or both of them removed from the house over something that by tomorrow they'll have shaken and moved on about ... well mostly .. I think Travis has done his dash with Ryan - but not just over this - its been coming all week ... AND its one thing that BBUK and BBUS lack - the interaction with BB and the voice from nowhere ... and that interaction is what international viewers find unique about BBAU and they love it

since Ryan lives in a female dominated household he will probably be more likely to hold grudges than if he'd grown up in a mostly male household ... its a mars/venus thing ... guys can swing punches one minute and are over it the next ... girls remember that shit forever!!!

Embarrassing bodies need to show more penis and less funky feet
just be thankful they're not showing the funky penises tonight - I have to turn that show off the minute I hear the intro ... too many late night horror stories that I just cannot un-see!!!

wouldn't want to leave your undies lying around, she sure likes to sniff things!
Sandra walks past the bed, casually dropping her clothes on the floor. Suddenly she spies somthing on the ground... a scrap of something... Intrigued, she bends lower. Lace. It is definitely something with lace. Sandra quickly glances around. No-one notices her...she bends and pretends to scratch her foot. She hooks one finger under the material and flicks it up into her hand...ooooohhhhh undies! PINK undies... a little bead of sweat starts to form at her temple. Her tongue darts out to quickly wet her bottom lip. Could she? Should she? She has another quick look around and quick as a flash she brings her hand up to her face. Feigning a cough, she inhales the intoxicating smell of week old underpants...

just be thankful they're not showing the funky penises tonight - I have to turn that show off the minute I hear the intro ... too many late night horror stories that I just cannot un-see!!!
Uuuggghhhhhhh.... I once saw the biggest vagina in the history of the world... Branded for life with that.

^^ omfg... @MsBunnie ... My comment kind of goes with your little storrryyyy!

Sandra walks past the bed, casually dropping her clothes on the floor. Suddenly she spies somthing on the ground... a scrap of something... Intrigued, she bends lower. Lace. It is definitely something with lace. Sandra quickly glances around. No-one notices her...she bends and pretends to scratch her foot. She hooks one finger under the material and flicks it up into her hand...ooooohhhhh undies! PINK undies... a little of sweat starts to form at her temple. Her tongue darts out to quickly wet her bottom lip. Could she? Should she? She has another quick look around and quick as a flash she brings her hand up to her face. Feigning a cough, she inhales the intoxicating smell of week old underpants...
bahahahahaa tell me more, tell me more

Back