Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers.

Contrived, contrived, contrived.

Tonight on Big Brother the Housemates wake up and find Intruder Marina the “sleeping beauty” in the yard. After the group deliberates Leo offers to give a “true love kiss” to wake her up.

Big Brother throws a welcome picnic under the stars, but things start to unravel quickly with Ryan calling Travis an “uneducated bogan” behind his back and refusing to talk it through. Aisha goes into bat for Travis but ends up misfiring at Lawson.

New intruder Marina is already causing waves through the Big Brother House. She has already fallen out of favour with Housemate Sandra.

Also, shock jock Derryn Hinch makes a cameo appearance and introduces the BB World Service Radio Task, where Housemates are to transform into talkback radio jocks for the weekly shopping budget.

As part of this task Sandra makes a radio show called “50 Shades of Sandra”, writes her own erotic fiction novel and reads it to Big Brother.

Skye is the new Head Of House (HOH) and decides to take Aisha into the Sanctuary for an evening of luxury.

And it looks like Cat and Lawson’s relationship is continuing to grow, with both of them admitting their feelings are getting stronger.

Sandra getting the bad edit tonight, it would seem.
And Ryan being set up to be nominated on Wednesday.
So Lawson knows the girlfriend dumped him, and that gives him and Cat the green light?

Sandra getting the bad edit tonight, it would seem.
And Ryan being set up to be nominated on Wednesday.
So Lawson knows the girlfriend dumped him, and that gives him and Cat the green light?
Did Lawson find out? Sorry I'm in NZ and slightly behind each episode

David is heavily under the radar, strategically so I guess, probably going to keep his head down for a bit longer, and wait until a whole lot of other people get evicted, then he unleashes his game plan?

The Sleeping Beauty thing is just so awkward. Like, please stop. Put a hot, sassy, single babe in there to mix everything up. Especially if it involved her affection being aimed at Travis. Aisha is too comfy she needs a rark up so she actually contributes a bit more to the show
Why they are putting Marina in there as a peace keeping loved up loyal chick is beyond me. So pointless. It's TV, make it worthwhile

No mention of David. I wonder if he will make an appearance at all...

David is heavily under the radar, strategically so I guess, probably going to keep his head down for a bit longer, and wait until a whole lot of other people get evicted, then he unleashes his game plan?

I thought it was agreed that Ryan and David have now switched places (hence David rarely makes an appearance) haha.

Back