Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

Probably......but she would only be able to speculate....the same as any of us. I'm disappointed that this BB is just turning into a B grade soap opera...ie who likes who etc. complete with bad acting. I will never stop watching but it's getting a bit frustrating and boring. I hope David wins :)

But it was clear what happened in the Sanctuary, and even if you couldn't work it out there was enough there to end Lawson's relationship with his girlfriend for good.

Ok so what about Travis hopping in there to try and pash Marina?! A bit susso to me.
Anyway I quite enjoyed tonight's episode but i wish I heard what Ryan had said to Travis. Travis sealed his fate as a hot head bogan dickhead.

Sorry gals and guys and those who are undecided/neither/both.

... Aisha came across like a 14 year old drunk on her parents' scotch at her first big girl party tonight. Shrieking like a drunken schoolgirl ready for a bitch fight. Ugh.

Not that Lawson doesn't deserve someone shrieking at him at some point but nah... she was in the 'what the fuck?' zone. You would think Lawson is cheating on HER... was it Aisha who said she had a boyfriend cheat via text or something something a few weeks ago? Might explain her sudden aggression towards Lawson...(he had better hide the knives.,,,just saying...)

... Aisha came across like a 14 year old drunk on her parents' scotch at her first big girl party tonight. Shrieking like a drunken schoolgirl ready for a bitch fight. Ugh.

Not that Lawson doesn't deserve someone shrieking at him at some point but nah... she was in the 'what the fuck?' zone. You would think Lawson is cheating on HER... was it Aisha who said she had a boyfriend cheat via text or something something a few weeks ago? Might explain her sudden aggression towards Lawson...(he had better hide the knives.,,,just saying...)

I think that Aisha said to Marina that she has been single for two years.

Wow, you are a prolific lot. 10 pages when I left earlier, 76 pages now. I have Buckleys chance of getting through those.

Honestly I wouldn't have cared who she went off on. She was drunk and I enjoyed the fact that she finally blew. The fact that it was at Lawson who needs to be taken down a peg or two was just a bonus. When people say Trav is the kind of typical bloke that they know - even if they don't associate with that type often - what I saw of Aisha was the same. She reminds of the supposed good girls who get a few drinks in them and suddenly shit is popping off because they're thinking of something that you can't even figure out.

I had come into tonight expecting it to be all about Sleeping Beauty and Derryn Hinch. I was happily wrong and I'll take outbursts like that - however inappropriate but at least real - over that other rubbish any day.

Ok so what about Travis hopping in there to try and pash Marina?! A bit susso to me.
Anyway I quite enjoyed tonight's episode but i wish I heard what Ryan had said to Travis. Travis sealed his fate as a hot head bogan dickhead.
It might have been mentioned already but yeah, what DID Ryan say to Travie (sic) to cause the boybitchfest?

Can't actually believe what I just typed there.... Pathetic question.

Honestly I wouldn't have cared who she went off on. She was drunk and I enjoyed the fact that she finally blew. The fact that it was at Lawson who needs to be taken down a peg or two was just a bonus. When people say Trav is the kind of typical bloke that they know - even if they don't associate with that type often - what I saw of Aisha was the same. She reminds of the supposed good girls who get a few drinks in them and suddenly shit is popping off because they're thinking of something that you can't even figure out.

I had come into tonight expecting it to be all about Sleeping Beauty and Derryn Hinch. I was happily wrong and I'll take outbursts like that - however inappropriate but at least real - over that other rubbish any day.

Lawson didn't need to be taken down a peg or two. Aisha was in the wrong and should have apologised to Lawson.

Fuc Ben's Back Funniest housemate of last year? Since when? That was Tim Do we really need Ben back on TV? Good show tho tonight loads of HM action Fake eviction will be funny I think it will be Jason that will be faked out to cause a shake up in the house Well he would be the last one they'd expect lets hope so. Travis came out okay in the show and Ryan gets air time and perhaps should have stayed in rehab after all the kerfuffle he was involved in Not sure what the drama was about I think I missed something. Overall not bad show. The female intrude bleeck not charmed at all by her not that great looking and her personality is going to become grating I think. Look forward to tomorrow night

Lawson didn't need to be taken down a peg or two. Aisha was in the wrong and should have apologised to Lawson.
The house has been talking about what a miserable, snappy, argumentative bitch he is. That's been going on for at least two weeks now. My comment had nothing to do with his disgusting behaviour with Cat... it's the fact that everyone has been chirping about him but no one has said anything to his face until Aisha.

Lawson shouldn't have stepped into a discussion that had nothing to do with him. Aisha was there acting as the girlfriend of Trav and talking to Ryan to try to calm everything... same as Trav did for her with Sam. Lawson had nothing to do with it but saw fit to open his yap yet again.

Seriously though, what was that?! WHY?! WHAT?!

The budget is so short, that they couldnt afford another 'live' show to introduce the new intruder. So, they park her in the backyard. Nice. Not. I thought those 'live shows' would pay for themselves with entry tickets? If Sonia wasnt available. Mike Goldman or Tim 13 could have done it.

I was pretty much neutral about Ryan before tonight, saw a side of him I don't like at all now though. Seems like he has a short temper and might be prone to threatening violence when he's been drinking. Probably came close to crossing the line. Loved BB interjecting afterwards though and lightening the mood a bit.

The house has been talking about what a miserable, snappy, argumentative bitch he is. That's been going on for at least two weeks now. My comment had nothing to do with his disgusting behaviour with Cat... it's the fact that everyone has been chirping about him but no one has said anything to his face until Aisha.

Lawson shouldn't have stepped into a discussion that had nothing to do with him. Aisha was there acting as the girlfriend of Trav and talking to Ryan to try to calm everything... same as Trav did for her with Sam. Lawson had nothing to do with it but saw fit to open his yap yet again.

Lawson has been nothing but kindness and fun. Clearly some house mates are spreading unfounded rumours about Lawson so that he can be voted out as they see him a potential winner of Big Brother.

Lawson had every right to step in to defend his good mate Ryan from a very drunk Aisha who was trying to belittle and shame poor Ryan in front of the group. Aisha had no business to fight Travis' battles, he is capable enough to fight his own without the help of Aisha.

Also what disgusting behaviour has he done with Cat? Sure he's a cheater but so what? I'm pretty sure it's not against the Big Brother rules to cheat on your partner.

It might have been mentioned already but yeah, what DID Ryan say to Travie (sic) to cause the boybitchfest?

Can't actually believe what I just typed there.... Pathetic question.

Apparently something about each other's family members. Ryan about Trav's aunt and Trav about Ryan's sister? Honestly it happened in 5 seconds and all I heard was BBBBEEEEEPPPPPP.

Back