Skip to main content

Episode Day 29 (6/10/2014) Live Eviction #4

I love how Priya is like the wise owl...who perches above the rest and see's all

The rare CRESTED PRISUS is my fave owl!

4Iyw9Qu.jpg

When it all gets too much - too fake, too plastic, too scripted, too rubbish

Add flip to this for some relief -

The Island With Bear Grylls
SBS HD, 8:30pm, Mon, 6 Oct 2014, 60 minutes
NEW SHOW
Generations of men have wondered if they could survive on a desert island.
This new six-part series makes this challenge a reality for 13 ordinary British men.
Bear Grylls sets up the ultimate survival experiment to discover if the average modern man is tough and resourceful enough to survive on a remote, uninhabited Pacific island for a month.
These 13 men are left completely alone, with only the clothes they stand up in and some basic tools, filming the entire experience themselves with no camera crew.

Could prove to be a good antidote:)

Thanks I will be recording this :D

So I take 4chan is where cheating shits hang out?

Has anyone seen that weirdo add, for online hook ups, with a whole lot of blokes singing-
"I'm looking for someone who isn't my wife", very peculiar. Maybe Cat is their rep?

Creepy reptilian Bachelor up next on Project.
Anyone that watched & believed that show after setting eyes on creepy man & hearing him.
You need some help in life so that everyone doesn't just rip you off.
I'm thinking of setting up something to save the gullible, would people pay for my cynical savvy

A. What is 4chan
2. WTf is a waifu?

TIA ;)

"A." - don't EVEN.
"2." - you're my waifu
iDmrjVdyTimzr.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1412583186][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you for real... those IKEA packs are shit & the instructions shittier - they'd be having special 3 hour shows on STEP 6 - Where the f*** is Part D ....

Hmmm, you're right.

Teaching them to read could take 6 months ALONE.

Back