Skip to main content

Episode Day 29 (6/10/2014) Live Eviction #4

Hands up who loves David????

Can we get an Amen....across this board and just make him our board bestie/favourite/only real HM?????

Say yes, he is now better than Priya:)

And does everyone now know, he has 2 fabulous sisters, posting in his thread.
Real sisters, and really fabulous:)

Anyone who posts the 'Lawson the Magician has made his girlfriend disappear' joke tonight after we've already seen it a thousand times deserves to be punished severely.
LOL...

so I totally missed last nights thread... just caught up today on last nights ep and woah! Cat and Lawson! I was like oh no she didn't! and he kissed her back! this is going to cause trouble!

but I did see early on in the ep he was thinking about her, knew that he would likely be chosen to go with her (he pretended she would choose skye) and I think he knew that he couldn't fight the fact he does feel something for her! I'm interested to see how things turned out today.

No chance the show is for the under 10 yrs

Yeah I don't like that we are so detached from all the activities in the house compared to seasons before 9 took over. (although I didn't watch all of last years).. That said, I'm sure if there was sexual activity in the house, they'd have to show us something and censor it out no matter what, as it's essential for the 'storyline'.

but I did see early on in the ep he was thinking about her, knew that he would likely be chosen to go with her (he pretended she would choose skye) and I think he knew that he couldn't fight the fact he does feel something for her! I'm interested to see how things turned out today.

I think that the daily shows are a day behind the activity in the BB house. So the whole thing with Cat and Lawson would have most likely actually been on Saturday night, they've already had two long days of interaction ever since that event that we haven't even seen yet..

Any news on getting "Evel Dick" Into the house?
evel_dick_nominated.jpg

1) Are Travis ....who I don't mind so much now ......and Aisha still a pashy pashy item?

2)Are Sam, Sandra and Ryan now a threesome?

3) Leo and Lisa...now what happened there?...how did she end up in his arms at the end of the night?

4) Did Dave really say "I never what to speak to you again as long as I live" to ? Lisa and why didn't we see that?

5) Crawson...just another example of a young guy being overly flattered by an older woman and doing what a lot of young'uns do....that is "take the oppurtunity when it is offered" *sigh* No more Goody two shoes for either of them :rolleyes"

6) When will Skye be allowed to fill in her roots?

Back