Skip to main content

Episode Day 29 (6/10/2014) Live Eviction #4

Cat probably won't leave tonight as she is the Head Of House for the week.
That doesn't save her from being evicted though. She'd just have to hand off HOH to someone else. Unless those 4chan kiddies are actually spending $ to vote instead of just rigging the HOH poll on Jump-in, she could be in trouble. The sympathy vote she got last week has all but disappeared now.

Hey, got time before the show tonight?

There's another week left to vote in the First Round of the All-Seasons Big Brother Tournament - where we'll collectively decide the Top 50 Housemates of BBAU (2001-2013):
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/all-seasons-top-50-housemates-tournament.51977/

In ROUND ONE
:
Every member has 50 points to distribute between no more and no less than 20 housemates* of your choosing, taken from series 01 (2001) to series 10 (2013). You can distribute them in any way you wish, and could even vote strategically, like giving 19 housemates 1 point each and giving 31 points to 1 housemate - likely securing their place in the top 50.

Wonder what we will see of Cheat-gate and Spa-gate tonight.
Hmmmm....

Cat thinks she has caused herself problems and she is being selfish...hmmmm...so...did she try to kiss Lawson under the sheets only for him to call a timeout and knock her back? She did wriggle across to his side of the bed ... Did she get some serious backlash from the rest of the house? Does anyone spill the beans about what happened in the Slaggery?

Knowing this happened after the party, did BB air the Cat footage with a view to keep her or Lawson in? Bear with me.... Up to Friday, Cat had enough saves to NOT be the one going first on Monday.... She takes Lawson into the Slaggery and makes a move on him...BB cuts the footage riiiiiiight there...making it look like the two of them got it ORRRRN... taking the risk that she is safe enough not to go over this footage and hooks a bazillion viewers into both Sunday night's show and MONDAY night for the repercussions...Monday...we pick up just after the move on Lawson...he reacts...lets her down/knocks her back and all is good. Cat sees the error of her ways and looks like the love lorn heartbroken girl. Lawson fans get to sigh out of relief and he looks like a champ and his girlfriend is grumpy but ok..BB gets tonnes of viewers and website hits and the show looks popular...then everyone will tune in on Tuesday to see who else goes because they get suckered into this weeks eviction through watching for the Clawson drama.

Either that or they are both big dickheads who screwed each other and themselves.

Hotel Guests and Maids...sounds fun.

That doesn't save her from being evicted though. She'd just have to hand off HOH to someone else. Unless those 4chan kiddies are actually spending $ to vote instead of just rigging the HOH poll on Jump-in, she could be in trouble. The sympathy vote she got last week has all but disappeared now.
Those kiddies on 4chan are infatuated with Cat calling her their 'waifu'. I'm sure they're spending all their parents money voting for her.

Im so excited for this eviction and tomorrows! Cat n Lisa to go. Id rather Lisa go first before Travis.

I have a feeling Jake will be evicted this week but not sure out of the other 6 nominated, possible David or Lisa...
Cats fans probably all voted enough earlier in the week to save her.

I think Skye will be most saved tonight, and hopefully David will be most saved Tuesday night or BB at least saves him first.

Those kiddies on 4chan are infatuated with Cat calling her their 'waifu'. I'm sure they're spending all their parents money voting for her.
haha waifu!! I honestly never would've thought BB would be their type of thing let alone how many of them must have a Mrs Robinson fantasy. So funny.

7c6be925b743bfd523103cab22db005561b5353c741673f0997699de999b765b.jpg

Back