Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

Yes someone said on twitter tonight that Lawsons GF has closed her Facebook page. I feel sad for her.

Ah! Ok... sorry for repeating all this later in this thread. It's been hard to keep up tonight. I think I missed some pages.

You are correct about their faces after her "favourite part" line. That's plain as day.

As for under the covers I'm not seeing it. I almost wanna do the forensics thing and show the outlines etc but I can't be arsed. The one head on top of the other is completely WRONG from what I can see.

As for liking her he admitted it, but in what context exactly who knows? I don't have all the receipts.

For the record- Lawson has cheated even if he didn't suck face.

And I wanna see a proper dancing doona hahaha
3:14 from your own vid you posted

Go look at that

If you don't see them making out, seriously I'm not sure what else to tell you

there is no "separation of heads" or any of that other bullshit

put it on mute and you'll still see it without the supposed dubbed sounds LOL

Like I said, I hope they full on root and we're told about it (although we never would be these days) because they're both disgusting fuckers and should be gone

1412520857667_wps_41_Capture5_PNG.jpg

According to the Daily Mail
"...Quite the Bachelor: Cat and Lawson, who has a girlfriend, locked lips at the conclusion
of Sunday night's episode of Big Brother Australia......"

3:14 from your own vid you posted

Go look at that

If you don't see them making out, seriously I'm not sure what else to tell you

there is no "separation of heads" or any of that other bullshit

put it on mute and you'll still see it without the supposed dubbed sounds LOL

Like I said, I hope they full on root and we're told about it (although we never would be these days) because they're both disgusting fuckers and should be gone

Girl, I played that bit frame by frame AND at half speed trying to see SOMETHING. Can't see it. I can see Lawson's head on the left. Cat's head and shoulders rising up AWAY from Lawson's head, then the kissing sound IMMEDIATELY followed by Lawson's head shifting. Again, not near Cat's head/shoulders.

And yes, I want to see disgusting, dirty, naughty, cheating sex in the BB house hhaahHAHAH

Girl, I played that bit frame by frame AND at half speed trying to see SOMETHING. Can't see it. I can see Lawson's head on the left. Cat's head and shoulders rising up AWAY from Lawson's head, then the kissing sound IMMEDIATELY followed by Lawson's head shifting. Again, not near Cat's head/shoulders.

And yes, I want to see disgusting, dirty, naughty, cheating sex in the BB house hhaahHAHAH
If you're seeing his head on the left and not one of their heads on top of the other, then there's not much I can do to help. We'll have to agree to see completely different things. There IS one head on top of the other kissing and you can even see their bodies moving.

Regardless Ch9 is not faking a mack session between anyone, let anyone someone with a long term partner. On a reality show that so many insist Ch 9 doesn't care about to start with haha

If anyone believes that, they not only need to take a class in the industry but get their friggen head checked.

It happened. And when one of them comes out of the house and admits it happened, I hope y'all run to Specsavers and sort your shit out because you've been dead wrong about Lawson and Cat from day dot. Every single bloody step of the way despite what some of us have said.

I caved in and watched tonight!!!!! Nothing else to do. I haven't watched since Gemma's eviction.

Laugh at me @bleachy_dude! :laugh:

I was quite impressed. Good mix of drama and the party stuff wasn't the whole episode. We actually got to see the morning/afternoon before! :cool: Yay!

But will the quality last? :rolleyes: Going by previous experience I would say no :p :laugh:

I like Leo :angelic: :)

If you're seeing his head on the left and not one of their heads on top of the other, then there's not much I can do to help. We'll have to agree to see completely different things. There IS one head on top of the other kissing and you can even see their bodies moving.

Regardless Ch9 is not faking a mack session between anyone, let anyone someone with a long term partner. On a reality show that so many insist Ch 9 doesn't care about to start with haha

If anyone believes that, they not only need to take a class in the industry but get their friggen head checked.

It happened. And when one of them comes out of the house and admits it happened, I hope y'all run to Specsavers and sort your shit out because you've been dead wrong about Lawson and Cat from day dot. Every single bloody step of the way despite what some of us have said.

I agree, we'll have to disagree.

Ch10 faked a mack session apparently. Also, there's nothing to fake seeing as we couldn't actually see anything. So it's all above board in that respect.

If it helps I've passed all my licence renewal eye tests hahaha

And look at what I actually wrote about Clawson. Never said there was nothing happening...

It was refreshing to see David and Lisa make up at the end in a mature way. They both admitted they made mistakes and both wanted to wipe the slate clean again. Good on them. :)

OH MY GOD! at Cat and Lawson :eek:. This will only end in disaster. There was probably little kisses under the covers wasn't there? I feel so bad for Lawson's girlfriend.

I thought Cat and Lawson could be really great friends but that last bit was obvious that more than friendship is going on. :( Shame on Cat and Lawson.

Oh and Sandra is a hypocrite when she is doing the same exact thing with Sam. :rolleyes: I think Sandra is trying to use the Cat and Lawson thing to make something happen between her and Sam. She obviously has a major crush.

It was refreshing to see David and Lisa make up at the end in a mature way. They both admitted they made mistakes and both wanted to wipe the slate clean again. Good on them. :)

It was good to see them make up, but seriously would you buy a used car off Lisa?

Well I think it is fair to say that the producers killed it this year.. they wanted the same sort of Tully/Drew story line this year and they completely smashed it, pun intended. I think people are giving Cat and Lawson way too much blame, when ultimately I would imagine they were hand picked for this exact story line. And could we even prove that Cat won the most votes to come into power? I really do believe that there was nothing anyone could have done about this, it was destined to happen. Now I am starting to think that Sandra and Sam are slowly on the same fateful path (he even grabbed her boob for the pictures they were taking). Loving this season now cause although I didn't have much faith in Alex M, ultimately he delivered content that everyone will talk about.

Also I love how people talk about recording this show? Why would you not just download it? #werearelivinginthefuture..

Well I think it is fair to say that the producers killed it this year.. they wanted the same sort of Tully/Drew story line this year and they completely smashed it, pun intended. I think people are giving Cat and Lawson way too much blame, when ultimately I would imagine they were hand picked for this exact story line. And could we even prove that Cat won the most votes to come into power? I really do believe that there was nothing anyone could have done about this, it was destined to happen. Now I am starting to think that Sandra and Sam are slowly on the same fateful path (he even grabbed her boob for the pictures they were taking). Loving this season now cause although I didn't have much faith in Alex M, ultimately he delivered content that everyone will talk about.

It's a bit pathetic though that they are just rehashing the Tully and Drew thing again. That was so last year. I just knew that they would want a repeat of the partner on the outside while a relationship forms in the inside this year. They set it up with Sandra and Sam as well with Lawson and Cat. The Tully/Drew thing was such a big controversy last year. Seeing the same thing happen again year after year isn't! :rolleyes:

It's a bit pathetic though that they are just rehashing the Tully and Drew thing again. That was so last year. I just knew that they would want a repeat of the partner on the outside while a relationship forms in the inside this year. They set it up with Sandra and Sam as well with Lawson and Cat. The Tully/Drew thing was such a big controversy last year. Seeing the same thing happen again year after year isn't! :rolleyes:

I agree, however all Australian Tv shows do this.. Once something works once they never change it because it has been 'proven' to work. And considering I only watch normal Australian free to air Tv twice a year (once for Big Brother and again for House Rules) I am ok with them using the same sort of storyline..

I think sam is a different kettle of fish

I doubt sam would even go there with Sandra

to me they seem like they have a really good friendship in there nothing more.

Lawson should have used his balls and told cat he was not interested. and left it there, also he could of slept on the couch in the sanctuary but chose not to.

also maybe he thought the cameras are not in the sanctuary and no one would find out .

blind freddy could see something was going to happen between the 2

The media is going to have a field day with this

I feel for his G/F as she will be hounded

no wonder she closed down her f/B

Back