Skip to main content

Episode Day 26 (3/10/14) Daily show

i think cat isn't playing anything. she's way too concerned with how others think of her. it seems pretty genuine to me.

I personally think Cat's tears are real. Some people are more sensitive than others - is that so hard to believe?

The only tears i believed were Trevor's private moment behind sunnies tears mid-2004 BB

and my own tears when BB-02 winner saw his little brother and ran into his arms on winning night.

and my own tears when BB-02 winner saw his little brother and ran into his arms on winning night.
That moment pissed me off - they had Big Brother say there was one last twist and since he'd already been declared the winner, in that split second I prepared myself for a massive mindfuck. Which never came.

It's on after the "Big Event". I'm sitting around with my family waiting for the real event to start at 9.
The 'big event' is a non-event for me and for many other Australians I presume. *shrugs*

Nothing more exciting than to see a couple of non-neck knuckle-draggers belt the shit out of each other repeatedly, whoop dee fucking doo. :rolleyes:

Back