Skip to main content

Episode Day 26 (3/10/14) Daily show

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Sooooo I'm not even going to hide the spoilers this time because they're ridiculous.

Tonight on Big Brother, the girls admire Leo’s body while he works out at the gym, but Lisa is not buying what he is selling.

The Housemates have passed this week’s Yes/No challenge, which continues providing many hours of entertainment for the Housemates. David dons a superman t ’shirt and gets hitched to a wire in the backyard and takes a quick flight!

Meanwhile, Priya thinks that Leo has had a strong start, but maybe he has played all of his cards to soon. She thinks some of the Housemates might be threatened.

CFfnIer

This almost made vomit.

I'm going to go the other way and say this episode may be interesting. Less description means less bullshit hopefully. All the description tells me is that the intruder has little to him, but we could already see that last night.

I'm going to go the other way and say this episode may be interesting. Less description means less bullshit hopefully. All the description tells me is that the intruder has little to him, but we could already see that last night.

They will have to do a follow up to the Cat and Lawson conversation, because they just can't leave it after what happened last night.

Back