Skip to main content

Episode Day 26 (3/10/14) Daily show

In the last three times I have seen the hm's all together on the couch, Ryan has sat on the right side with his head back behind the other hms. I am sure its a ploy by him to try and stay out of focus (under the radar) to somehow rise like a phoenix later on when a few more hm's are culled. (especially alpha male types)
Unfortunately for him, I think this "daring" strategy will fail dismally.

However, just like Ryan, it remains to be seen :)

Well I hope he has a better strategy than "if they can't see me, they can't evict me". Maybe it's the same policy he uses when he's hanging around crack dens.

tough choice.....but it's always safe to go with the Beaver....

oh how I miss that show...

Karen: Rosario, where the hell are my slippers?

Rosario: Have you looked up your ass, you drunken fool?

"Well well well. Karen Walker. I thought I smelled Gin and regret."

Beverley Lesley, tragically swept away by a gust of wind.

Hi Jo-bot, I'm not surprised we have the same taste in TV characters. I spent last year agreeing with everything you posted. :)

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to signing up. Like a sad orphan who's had their face pressed up against the window watching everyone inside have fun, I finally thought it was time to just slink in and help myself to the Bailys. Just so you know some of you have been cracking me up for years. Frankly I like a lot of you better than I've liked some of the housemates over the years, most of whom I instantly forget after they've been evicted. Anyway, I hope by tonight everyone is having so many lols that no one notices that I haven't left...or that I've eaten most of the chips and dip.
I like you!

Welcome to the mad house ! :D

Hahaha I miss that show too. I might just have to go and buy myself a little happy.

"If you ever need someone to drink with, I’ll drink with you. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I’ll drink with you. I guess what I’m trying to say is: I love to drink!"

what a wise woman!
tumblr_lpblpwTGRI1qksa57o1_500.gif

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to signing up. Like a sad orphan who's had their face pressed up against the window watching everyone inside have fun, I finally thought it was time to just slink in and help myself to the Bailys. Just so you know some of you have been cracking me up for years. Frankly I like a lot of you better than I've liked some of the housemates over the years, most of whom I instantly forget after they've been evicted. Anyway, I hope by tonight everyone is having so many lols that no one notices that I haven't left...or that I've eaten most of the chips and dip.

Welcome to the family Anastasia Beaverhausen. This place is a lot more fun than the actual programme, plus we are online just about 24/7. THIS is how "live" is supposed to be :).

If you think Cat isn't playing the game, you are easily fooled.

Cry = sympathy = votes to save = likelihood to win = MEDIA career post house

Typical 'starlet' syndrome

Enjoy your 14mins and 60 secs of fame
Cat is a midwife. She talked about how much she loved her career in one of the early episodes. I highly doubt she wants a media career, especially after the way she spoke about how happy she is in her job and how rewarding she finds it.

I personally think Cat's tears are real. Some people are more sensitive than others - is that so hard to believe?

Back