Skip to main content

Episode Day 26 (3/10/14) Daily show

I don't understand why Cat feels she has to apologize for everything to everyone.

Only saw the last half of Friday's episode, so just catching up now:
  • I didn't like Skye twisting Jason's words, telling Leo that Jason said he can't wait for him to get his shirt off in the spa.
  • I can't believe that we got to hear Ryan speak. What's that, twice in 2 weeks now!?
  • I liked Aisha's impersonation of Leo telling his travel stories.
  • Skye & Priya clearly don't watch Masterchef, otherwise they'd know the profiteroles go inside the cone to make the croquembouche (yes I had to look up how to spell that).
  • Did Leo just let the proverbial cat out of the proverbial bag and hint that the plan was for him to spark some interest from Lisa? Who would've thought? Oh yeah, EVERYONE!
  • Overall I didn't mind the episode, we got some more insight into what some of the HMs are thinking, especially (or mostly) about Leo.

A friggen magic show? Wtf does BBAU and TPTB @ CH9 think we are? Six year olds . Thank god the Grand Final is on tonight.

Go tha Bulldogs:inlove:

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to signing up. Like a sad orphan who's had their face pressed up against the window watching everyone inside have fun, I finally thought it was time to just slink in and help myself to the Bailys. Just so you know some of you have been cracking me up for years. Frankly I like a lot of you better than I've liked some of the housemates over the years, most of whom I instantly forget after they've been evicted. Anyway, I hope by tonight everyone is having so many lols that no one notices that I haven't left...or that I've eaten most of the chips and dip.

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker who finally got around to signing up. Like a sad orphan who's had their face pressed up against the window watching everyone inside have fun, I finally thought it was time to just slink in and help myself to the Bailys. Just so you know some of you have been cracking me up for years. Frankly I like a lot of you better than I've liked some of the housemates over the years, most of whom I instantly forget after they've been evicted. Anyway, I hope by tonight everyone is having so many lols that no one notices that I haven't left...or that I've eaten most of the chips and dip.
Hi hi hi!! Welcome!! Stay and play! And you may regret eating the dip. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Welcome..............love that nick!!! :)

Were they always going to choose the magic theme no matter who the head of house was for that week?

I wonder if Ryan's gross nose picking and sassy attitude wasn't a one off for nominations so Alex and co have decided to give him an invisible edit as punishment. I can't think why else he's never on the screen.

I wonder if Ryan's gross nose picking and sassy attitude wasn't a one off for nominations so Alex and co have decided to give him an invisible edit as punishment. I can't think why else he's never on the screen.
In the last three times I have seen the hm's all together on the couch, Ryan has sat on the right side with his head back behind the other hms. I am sure its a ploy by him to try and stay out of focus (under the radar) to somehow rise like a phoenix later on when a few more hm's are culled. (especially alpha male types)
Unfortunately for him, I think this "daring" strategy will fail dismally.

However, just like Ryan, it remains to be seen :)

Back