Skip to main content

Episode DAY 23 (Tue 20/08/13) - Nominations #3 (90m)

If she gave Ed & Tim 1 point each then the tally board would've been

Mikkayla 13
Jasmin 10
Tahan 10
Jade 9
Sisters 6
Matt 6
Ed 6
Tim 6

Mikkayla would've probably chosen Tim & thus Matt may have been saved....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Mikkayla of had to choose two HM's out of the 4 who would have been on 6 points so that there would be SIX in the HWH??
If that was the case, Tully did the right thing because Mikk would no doubt of saved Tim and the Sisters, leaving Ed and Matt up??

^^^ But right at the end if she had given Ed or Tim 2 points then Matt and Sisters would have been safe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Mikkayla of had to choose two HM's out of the 4 who would have been on 6 points so that there would be SIX in the HWH??
If that was the case, Tully did the right thing because Mikk would no doubt of saved Tim and the Sisters, leaving Ed and Matt up??

That's why I said 'may' :)

^^^ But right at the end if she had given Ed or Tim 2 points then Matt and Sisters would have been safe

No, then it would have looked like;

Mikkayla 11
Jasmin 10
Tahan 10
Jade 9
Ed/Tim 7
Sisters 6
Matt 6

And once again, Mikk would not have saved Matt, she nominated him.

I don't like Tully, and would be the first to call her out for messing it up, but she played it smart. With Mikk having the final say, Matt would never have been saved.
It would only have been good strategy to make Mikk have to make a decision to make her look like the "villian" once again.

Oh and I'm sooo annoyed that none of them nominated Tully. I understand why they didn't and I would have done the same - it was a safe move, but the fact that she's safe for another week just because she got the superpower is soo irritating. I'm certain she would have had at least a couple of points had she not won Showdown.

After watching the last video of the "crystal ball" session I betting EVERY GUY in that room right now are wishing they had nominated her. NOW she is running the house, sitting in the middle of everybody and running the session. She being the only girl (beyond Heidi) left on the SH side feels her queen bee status is secure. LET THE WALL FALL! The guys look completely defeated and want nothing to do with this girl.

I don't like Tully, and would be the first to call her out for messing it up, but she played it smart. With Mikk having the final say, Matt would never have been saved.
It would only have been good strategy to make Mikk have to make a decision to make her look like the "villian" once again.

But that would have taken the spot light off the Dark One and we mustn't have that! She is the center of that universe and as long as she is, no tears shall fall.

I'm shocked nobody has shown any sympathy towards poor ol' Caleb. He's not only had his boyfriend Matt taken away from him, but he's also just lost one of the Sugar Sister. He's in for another emotional week! :(

Matt was on 6 points so was Katie and Lucy, Ed and Tim were on 5. If Tully gave Tim 2 points, that would put him on 7 and leave Matt and the Sisters on 6. There needs to be 6 people up so Mikkayla being the one with the most nomination points would have selected to save the sisters and keep Matt up and Tully knew that.

silly me :) ok so she's not so stupid after all ...

Poor Matt - wonder if he'll have to step in as a peace keeper between Tahan and the BarbieGirls ... being in that halfway house must be his idea of torture and he'll be so relieved to have that wall come down

silly me :) ok so she's not so stupid after all ...

Poor Matt - wonder if he'll have to step in as a peace keeper between Tahan and the BarbieGirls ... being in that halfway house must be his idea of torture and he'll be so relieved to have that wall come down

Nice to see the penny has also dropped for somebody else - people were just way too quick to call Tully stupid before even thinking it through themselves.

I'm shocked nobody has shown any sympathy towards poor ol' Caleb. He's not only had his boyfriend Matt taken away from him, but he's also just lost one of the Sugar Sister. He's in for another emotional week! :(
Not really. The dividing wall is gone now. :p

Also worth noting that once again we didn't get to see the farewell videos!

It effing sucks! Why are they doing this? Getting them to do them and yet they show nothing of their existence to us?

I still remember this time last year with Ryan's goodbye video playing and the others oohed at Estelle saying he loved her.

Yet they're not showing the smallest snippets on the TV show nor are they uploading the full things on the website. Get your act together big brother!

Not really. The dividing wall is gone now. :p

True enough, but he doesn't know that....yet....
With all this poor editing, and not knowing what's live and what's not, I get totally confused with the timelines in the house now. When do you think nomination results were announced to the HM's and when will they be told that the walls are coming down? In other words, how long will the nominees have to spend in the HWH this week?

Back