Skip to main content

Episode DAY 23 (Tue 20/08/13) - Nominations #3 (90m)

Tully could have given a point each to ED and Tim and had 8 people up!

Tully thought about, but said Mikkayla would save Tim.

She should have given Tim 2 points & she would have saved Matt & Tim would be up.

True enough, but he doesn't know that....yet....
With all this poor editing, and not knowing what's live and what's not, I get totally confused with the timelines in the house now. When do you think nomination results were announced to the HM's and when will they be told that the walls are coming down? In other words, how long will the nominees have to spend in the HWH this week?
Nominations were filmed this morning (Tuesday). The wall came down later the same day. So they were only in there for less than 6 hours max.

Tully thought about, but said Mikkayla would save Tim.

She should have given Tim 2 points & she would have saved Matt & Tim would be up.

if she gave tim 2 points he would have been on 7 while 2 others were tied for 6th spot on 6 (katie & lucy and matthew) and mikkayla may have saved the twins (considering she nominated matt) and matt would still be in there

if she gave tim 2 points he would have been on 7 while 2 others were tied for 6th spot on 6 (katie & lucy and matthew) and mikkayla may have saved the twins (considering she nominated matt) and matt would still be in there

Thanks

I forgot about them being on equal points.

She also could have given one point to Tim or Ed, and one point to either Tahan or Jasmin, so there would be a tie at both the top and the bottom of the table, meaning it wouldn't just be up to Mikkayla to make the decision on who gets saved. But I think she was on the spot a bit and not able to make a clear decision under pressure.

I don't like Tully, and would be the first to call her out for messing it up, but she played it smart. With Mikk having the final say, Matt would never have been saved.
It would only have been good strategy to make Mikk have to make a decision to make her look like the "villian" once again.

Just curious, so far with the nominations there have been two people at equal bottom six and the one with the most has had to choose who will go into the the halfway house and be up for eviction.
So therefore ,if Mikkayla gets to choose again then it will be any of the housemates not in the top six and she will definitely look like a 'villian ' ?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Missed last nights show - but caught up via the forums. Am sorry I missed the close ups of Drews eyes!

Missed last nights show - but caught up via the forums. Am sorry I missed the close ups of Drews eyes!

His eyes are just dreamy.....
heartbeat.gif

I was looking forward to seeing jade suffer without a piece of male meat to prey on for a week

Didn't stop Tully from going for Drew last week! That fence is nada.

I said this in the Drew threat but thought it was hilarious how close they went up to his face during the noms. I thought of everyone here who said they purposely do that! Hahah, must be.

So what was that about there needing to be exactly 6 housemates up for nomination each week?

Someone said the maximum was due to OH&S in the limited HWH space.

As Katie & Lucy are two people, that's technically 7 people.
I don't think the 7 of them were in there longer than a few hours. The wall came down a few hours after nominations I think.

Nominations were filmed this morning (Tuesday). The wall came down later the same day. So they were only in there for less than 6 hours max.

I also thought that but in the live feed video with Mikkaela and Ben she clearly said to him "tonight is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday". She was in the half way house asking Ben why she was always being nominated. So it was clearly filmed after nominations.

I found it really strange that she said what day it was. Really curious to see what we see in thr show tonight.

I just reviewed the noms and after watching Caleb/Ed's talk about Tully, I think Jasmin will be gone unless she gets saved. I think Ed & Jasmin are closer friends than they show on TV. I think if Heidi or Ed win Showdown they will save Jasmin. Thursday's Showdown is going to be intense!!!

Back