Skip to main content

Episode DAY 23 (Tue 20/08/13) - Nominations #3 (90m)

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Tonight we'll see the fall out of last nights Double Eviction with Rohan and Xavier packing their bags. Hopefully tonight we'll get to see their goodbye video to the housemates, unlike last week. We'll catch up on what went down in the house yesterday.

And what is the 'AMAZING SUPERPOWER' that will put nominations in a spin?

[video=youtube;ygFGS-ju5g0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ygFGS-ju5g0[/video]

Are nominations definitely live tonight? I just saw on twitter that both rohan and xavier both said they know the nominees for this week? Or is it just because they would have the best idea who is going to be nominated...

Are nominations definitely live tonight? I just saw on twitter that both rohan and xavier both said they know the nominees for this week? Or is it just because they would have the best idea who is going to be nominated...

The nominations aren't live. The live aspect of the show is Sonia up on the Gold Coast, allowing them to still bill the show as live.

The nominations aren't live. The live aspect of the show is Sonia up on the Gold Coast, allowing them to still bill the show as live.
Oh, that explains that then. I just figured the show was delayed by an hour or so. That's disappointing. How naive of me.

That'd be like Estelle hearing that "everyone hated her" all over again.

The actual nominating is not live - unless housemates have mastered the art of teleporting in and out of the not-very-soundproof chamber on a whim.

They haven't :p

Lets hope the superpower is she can see/hear everything and the hms vote like crazy for her and she goes into a massive meltdown. This would be a great revenge, seeing as she should have been evicted yesterday.

I predict from Tully: anger, tears, withdrawal, tears, angry outburst, hugs from Drew, pouting, tears, sulking, hugs from Drew, arguing (without giving anyone else a chance to get a word in), tears & even more tears. Poor hard done-by Sully Tully.

katy-perry.gif

Ha ha ha ...was this on Sesame street?

Send her into the house...now THAT would shit Jade :D

Haha no SNL it was revenge after she was cut from Sesame Street for being too sexsay

Back