Skip to main content

Episode DAY 23 (Tue 20/08/13) - Nominations #3 (90m)

Sorry if this has been answered in the last 35 pages, which I'm a little too time poor at present to read...why do the housemated keep putting their hands in front of their faces when they vote..???? Its very annoying, covering their mouths in a sound proofed cubicle..???? What?

There's glass mirrors in front of the chamber or something

On one hand, I don't like Tully. On the other hand, I feel sorry for her because being on Big Brother will ruin her life once she gets back out.

People will throw eggs in her face. Rotten ones. And she'll cry.

And cry some more.

What people? You?

[MENTION=34950]crimmy[/MENTION], i found it odd too that she didnt save matt, sonia tried to cover up, saying tully wanted to save matt but HMs votes were just too many, what a bull! he was only 1 point more than ed or tim, i wonder if it was matt who got the strike and up for eviction straight away, thats why, she sees no point of saving him.
Matt was on 6 points so was Katie and Lucy, Ed and Tim were on 5. If Tully gave Tim 2 points, that would put him on 7 and leave Matt and the Sisters on 6. There needs to be 6 people up so Mikkayla being the one with the most nomination points would have selected to save the sisters and keep Matt up and Tully knew that.

Sorry if this has been answered in the last 35 pages, which I'm a little too time poor at present to read...why do the housemated keep putting their hands in front of their faces when they vote..???? Its very annoying, covering their mouths in a sound proofed cubicle..???? What?

Cause the nominator before them let off A GOD AWFUL FART & they're about to spew....

OMG I just thought of something funny.

Did the wall come down due to bitch fights, out of control bitch battle in the nominations prison?

The blondes & Mikkayla v Tahan & Matt..........Swiss sucking the life out of them, they all turn on Jazz.
Somebody does something naughty fighting and gets a strike - jade seems to be the explosive one.

So they had to pull down the wall, ha, ha.

I think it's because they are worried they can be lip read via the mirror or reflection.

OMG I just thought of something funny.

Did the wall come down due to bitch fights, out of control bitch battle in the nominations prison?

The blondes & Mikkayla v Tahan & Matt..........Swiss sucking the life out of them, they all turn on Jazz.
Somebody does something naughty fighting and gets a strike - jade seems to be the explosive one.

So they had to pull down the wall, ha, ha.

great theory but didn't they decide to bring the wall down weeks ago?

And to think i believed Tully when she said she was going to play the game entirely differently from now on ; with her head, and that she was quitting sobbing at everything. Whatever back story she has, and no matter how great she may be, the Tully that appears on my screen each night is a Tully that I could do without. I hope both her and Jade the human limpet are gone next week.

Did anyone else notice Ed lob a snotball down the back of his nose during his time in the chamber of horror?

Back