Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

I think at this point, it's Travis who *SHOULD* go. I genuinely like all three of them, but I don't think he has more to give. His brain has reached a limit. I just don't see him growing over the course of the series.

First ad break. I'm not liking the crowd cheers Travis is getting, happy with tonight's evictee though. Not that we can tell from what little we're being shown, but he seemed like a potplant, so no loss.

Can someone make a pic of Katie eating the banana on tonight's show it was hot and one of the best parts of tonight's show.

Ryan spoke more words than ever tonight we saw little of Jake and Skye not too bad.Travis pulling the Ed date card thing to save his ass lets hope it doesn't work. Glad my votes to save Cat helped she was way in front of the others on the board , a little surprised but happy. Now we need to save Priya please I love her game play.Katie or Travis to go tomorrow is fine with me. Break up the love in and hope that the intruder sets things going so Sandra can have someone to fall for. I like her. Anyway some funny moments and a little of each HM to get to know them a little more. Hope tomorrow's show is good and we get to see the Yes No game and some more conflict.

Wtf! Like seriously! Wtf! I'm in utter shock. Are people struggling to spell when voting by SMS or something? I don't get it!

The %'s are too close. Are people really voting or just saying they are... I can't believe it! Cat? Really? It better not be PRIYA tomorrow night... I DON't think I can deal with that

Wtf! Like seriously! Wtf! I'm in utter shock. Are people struggling to spell when voting by SMS or something? I don't get it!

The %'s are too close. Are people really voting or just saying they are... I can't believe it! Cat? Really? It better not be PRIYA tomorrow night... I DON't think I can deal with that

What should that sitting pot plant (Priya) being safe tomorrow night?

She's boring and brings nothing to the house

Nobody wanted this. #Cat

anigif_enhanced-11326-1406672569-1_preview.gif

Where do you do the betting, etc? I've never done anything like it before but I might actually start.

I am not someone who knows anything about betting, I don't follow or care for sport and all of that.

So I tend to bet minimally on silly things like this.

This was at sportsbet.com.au

I managed to get Dion before his odds plummeted this afternoon. I normally wouldn't bet this much, but it just seemed likely. Way more likely in my head than it actually was from the voting percentages.

To be fair I also bet 10 bucks on Cat leaving a week ago. So I make small bets for fun and only bet larger when I am near certain. Never anything I can't afford to lose. Now the dangerous part. Do I keep those funds and betting or not..

This is total bs, I can see Travis getting 30% much as I hate him but Cat???!! No fucking way. Twice as many votes as crowd fave Travii and Kate??? Sorry but this is bullshit. Much as I love Priya my votes for her are worth shit at this point.

I am not someone who knows anything about betting, I don't follow or care for sport and all of that.

I managed to get Dion before his odds plummeted this afternoon. I normally wouldn't bet this much, but it just seemed likely. Way more likely in my head than it actually was from the voting percentages.

To be fair I also bet 10 bucks on Cat leaving a week ago. So I make small bets for fun and only bet larger when I am near certain. Never anything I can't afford to lose. Now the dangerous part. Do I keep those funds and betting or not..

Maybe half the winnings on Katie to be booted tomorrow :p

Keep the cash :) Maybe a lazy redback on Ryan to finish top 5

Back